Activities: NONE ____ SHE NCNS
Session Length: xx
Fee: xx
Hair Color and Length: xx
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
A true NCNS goes into CoEd ... you have been a "member" long enough to know that.
I don't currently have PA but a little more info might be useful here, JMO. She is on my todo list and usually pretty responsive to tx'ing but did notice she didn't respond to my tx earlier today about a possible appointment later this week.
Hey thanks for the review. I put my NCNS here too. More people hit this area than coed. Now I know NOT to see her.
TW is right. NCNS goes in Co-Ed. Can we get a Mod to move this to Co-Ed for the OP?
Just got a PM from her because we were trying too set up something up for later this week. Apparently she lost her access to her google voice (along with numbers & contacts) or similar app today due to a change in their billing policies & customer info/paper trail. Just passing on what she explained to me FYI
Sounds about right Hunter.
Ncns was a little too soon to post imo.
She's very dependable.
I know that's disappointing, OP.... sorry about that... and NCNS does belong in CO-ED...

Experienced hobbyists will get that result from time-to-time and sometimes it's legit, excusable, etc...

other times, it's just 'poor business practice'...

I don't think she's had a habit of NCNS tho - so maybe the reason that she gave to the Hunter is reality... still sucked for you, I'm sure.

I almost always have a B and C 'go to' plan... because 'failure rate' (not necessarily NCNS tho) is about 20% in my experience.
She's no BS and a straight shooter.
She takes care of business. There must have been a reason. The phone thing sounds legitimate.
+1 with Shake
I posted it here because I thought it would be seen by more of you than in that section. I am sorry, and will post it in Co-ED next time.

I waited the whole day for her to PM me with the problem BEFORE I posted it. But, had not heard anything from her.

She has now contacted me and explained the situation. I accept it as true and will reschedule with her.

I was disappointed that it didn't go as planned and was a little frustrated that she had not responded BY TEXT OR PHONE OR PM.
She is legit and has never done that to me
Good follow up post from you maxfield...

a final post from you -- following a great re-schedule with her - should wrap up this thread very nicely!