Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: -
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Color and Length: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her showcase pics are may be hers when she probably is at least 5-6 yrs young
Recommendation: No
I hear ya on this one. I set up an appointment and she tried to reschedule 5 minutes before our appointment. I was pissed so I went elsewhere. She contacted me later in the day trying to meet up and I told her no. She got an attitude and said I wasted her day. WTF ever. There are plenty other reliable providers.
You probably kept yourself from being robbed. Thanks for info.
Oh shit.......... That sucks bro..... Good job on going with your gut feeling.

Too bad..... she looks hot....

smh... oh well her loss, good move remo!
Meh she needs to be more discreet and professional
But I doubt it was a set up
She had such a great start on here when she was. We. It looks like the drama caught up with her, shame....
Damn....that sucks...

Thanks
It's always the best to follow your instincts!
Basically a No Show. Placed in COED
Just so we all know whom to AVOID.........................

• pxmcc
  • 10-17-2017, 12:26 AM
That's a real shame. I saw her last year and had a blast. I know she went through some hard times, but I'm bummed to read this review.
Basically a No Show. Placed in COED Originally Posted by DarthMaul
How to move this to appropriate forum so the info can be helpful to others looking in right place
  • pxmcc
  • 10-18-2017, 06:55 AM
^^Umm, I hope these aren't the critical thinking skills you used to write this review..

Can anyone corroborate the OP's experience? I found Ash delightful and would see her again in a heartbeat; this is amazing because I rarely see white girls (sorry white girls lol!), never mind repeat with a white girl. ha ha. Btw, she is stunningly beautiful from head to toe, not a clockwatcher at all, and has great IOP (or maybe just actual Passion) imo. Just my 2 cents, although I admit my intel is about a year old and things can change quite a bit in a year..