Huntsville

Does this board cover Huntsville
Some guys post in the Houston ISO, asking for Huntsville Outcall
Houston is the most major ECCIE city forum in relation, although the less-active Killeen/Waco/ BCS section is closer geographically. Alas, Huntsville is kind of a desolate area for decadence, definite lack of providers.

I live up in the deep, dark, spooky northern woods and am happy to visit 40+ fellows in your vicinity, but normally I only host in Spring. A local incall might possibly be arranged with ample notice (my schedule is pretty tight right now, however), so please PM if interested in future friskiness.

Posting in ISO might net you a better response, hon. Irish luck in lust!
Fancy all garbbed up for the renfest? OP, I think she does special tours if you want to meet her partway. With the new after hours set up, that should be a lot of fun!
Fancy all garbbed up for the renfest? OP, I think she does special tours if you want to meet her partway. With the new after hours set up, that should be a lot of fun! Originally Posted by Mythos
Indeed I am! Pirouetted for Pirate Adventure in a brand new getup this past weekend, sunburned my bawdily bared shoulders and cleavage!

Toga, toga, toga! Roman Bacchanal coming up this Sat & Sun. Grab your sheets and enjoy, as the weather has finally cooled, conducive for outdoor activities. All Hallows Eve following (splendid theme with a multitude of creatures running rampant), then the Barbarian Invasion, Heroes & Villains, Highland Fling, culminating with the 3-day grand finale Celtic Christmas on Thanksgiving weekend with the grounds beautifully decorated and lit up.

The Texas Renaissance Festival is tons o' fun, and the only public place I know (aside from a strip club) where the average Joe is permitted and invited to outright stare at a scantily clad wench's bouncing bust and bum and make broadly audible lewd comments!

I may have a couple of openings left unfilled , but I'm almost completely booked up for the run of the faire. (I don't even advertise my Fancy Fantasy TRF Tours anymore as they are usually grabbed up well in advance by my longtime regulars.) This is my busiest time of year.
Huzzah!

P.s. ty for helping to keep those mudders busy with an audience.... they could be out robbing our houses!
Huzzah!

P.s. ty for helping to keep those mudders busy with an audience.... they could be out robbing our houses! Originally Posted by Mythos

I try. I provide booty for the pirates; polish the Romans' swords; vampirically suck stakes at All Hallows; get beastly with Barbarians; am good at being bad with the heroically villainous; check under Highlander kilts for stout cabers; and have my Celtic stocking stuffed at Christmas!