Date: 6/25/2018
Name: Jada Sweet 62
Phone: 4695168945
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=364329
City: Las Colinas
State: Texas
Address: Off LBJ
Activities: French kissing, I sucked her, she sucked me, gave her TUHA, she came all over herself while butt being licked, BBFS me on her, CIA
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, maybe lot of Chinese, she sent me fake pic of a nice Brown cock, alas, hers was a flaccid piece of protoplasm, thin, boyish buttocks, no breasts, just made up with rouge and negligee
Recommendation: Yes
Awesome ....
Great job, to bad jr wouldn't stand
I missed the ts part at first. You guys have it all here, TS, pregnant.. And I assume Geriatric?
Damn what did I just read lol.

Above post might not have come through but it has what you seek Wiley
Saw the title and had to read it..... kinky stuff man!
TS Jada is more of a bottom than a top. Jada topped me a few months back, but she didn't last too long and it didn't feel as great as compared to my time with TS Tatiana, most likely due to size difference. However, Jada is very sweet, professional, and her DFK skills were fantastic!
My be just me but ( each his own ) I would think hard Jr is the reason to see ts
Her not staying hard would be disappointing for sure .. I do not want to hijack this thread so does anyone have a suggestion (in DFW area) for a TS girl that is perfect for a first time? There used to be a thread, in the old days, but alas I cannot locate it on the reboot.
Try Tatiana, she’s beautiful, and takes a good pounding
Sherry DFW is geriatric so yes we got it all here. I’ve heard it said she is 70+. I’ve never seen her myself.
BBFS on her? Yikes...
WTF...I don't get it....