January 6 Hearings

Just curious as to why some of you gents on here are refusing to testify. Y’all need to stop hiding behind Trump - he can’t save you.
blaming your TDS on others ???? just askin
Can't believe it's on TV all day. A bunch of old men running their mouths. That's not good TV and no one is watching.
The word of the day is “Indictment”
The word of the day is “Indictment” Originally Posted by Presj22
no. its "nap time" as in nothing on TV anyways
no. its "nap time" as in nothing on TV anyways Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That’s going off topic. And “nap time” is two words. As for the Hearings - which is the topic - I watched them.
That’s going off topic. And “nap time” is two words. As for the Hearings - which is the topic - I watched them. Originally Posted by Presj22
According to the latest polling the "insurrectionist" party may soon be in the majority. Imagine that.
At least you're enjoying the sideshow.😉
According to the latest polling the "insurrectionist" party may soon be in the majority. Imagine that.
At least you're enjoying the sideshow.😉 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
What poll are you looking at?!? Also, speaking of polls, numbers show that Republicans don’t want the Don to run in 2024. Imagine that!
I keep wondering why so many repubicans think a Tyrannical regime is better than democracy. Are they really stupid enough to think their life will somehow be better living under a dictator?
That’s going off topic. And “nap time” is two words. As for the Hearings - which is the topic - I watched them. Originally Posted by Presj22
6 or 7 years after switch from DEM to GOP they been trying to nail him.

So on TOPIC and a sleeper

What poll are you looking at?!? Also, speaking of polls, numbers show that Republicans don’t want the Don to run in 2024. Imagine that! Originally Posted by Presj22
way too soon for me to think about

I keep wondering why so many repubicans think a Tyrannical regime is better than democracy. Are they really stupid enough to think their life will somehow be better living under a dictator? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
so I take it you like Joe the brain dead Dictator puppet??? Or is it anything is better than the guy living rent free in your mind ????
just askin
I keep wondering why so many repubicans think a Tyrannical regime is better than democracy. Are they really stupid enough to think their life will somehow be better living under a dictator? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
I agree that it's horrible living under a tyrant.
Can you believe that he had the FBI checking on parents who voiced their opinion at school board meetings, forced people to get a "vaccine" or lose their jobs, shut down pipelines (American, not Russian), canceled any new oil drilling, signed around 30 executive orders in his first week, and established a ministry of truth to look over American's internet postings and flood the media with their "correct" narrative.

This tyrant must be stopped!

Oh, wait a minute - that was all Joe Biden. Never mind liberals. Trump is bad, right?
I agree that it's horrible living under a tyrant.
Can you believe that he had the FBI checking on parents who voiced their opinion at school board meetings, forced people to get a "vaccine" or lose their jobs, shut down pipelines (American, not Russian), canceled any new oil drilling, signed around 30 executive orders in his first week, and established a ministry of truth to look over American's internet postings and flood the media with their "correct" narrative.

This tyrant must be stopped!

Oh, wait a minute - that was all Joe Biden. Never mind liberals. Trump is bad, right? Originally Posted by big daddio
the hearing are in hope ya forget all that n more ????
dang that mean twitter
What poll are you looking at?!? Also, speaking of polls, numbers show that Republicans don’t want the Don to run in 2024. Imagine that! Originally Posted by Presj22
Who cares? I want Ron DeSantis or Rand Paul to run. Imagine that.

Here's a link, I made sure it was one of your "trusted sources".😂
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/07/polit...ade/index.html

Here's another:
https://www.politico.com/2022-electi...d-predictions/
Even an empty chair would be better than Biden. Not a joke, I really mean that.
Trump is hate lol

Hates inflation
Hates gas prices
Hates being spied on when running and as President
Hates open borders
Hates when the government tries to restrict lawful citizens from guns
Hates all these things and many more
What a horrible person...