All questions pertaining to "The Crew" and the closing

Ive been asked hundreds of times now if Candace did close the N. FTW office which she did due to the fact of it overwhelming her and the other providers drama non consistentsy debt induced by providers and decided to start something new!
So NO!! "the crew" is no longer active nor do I know where any of the girls are or if they are even still working!! Thanks (Im pretty sure I made up some words in this so just bare with me lol)
Wouldn't this be better served in the TX Forum. . . just sayin!
Hate to see it go has some good times.
IMHO.. the good thing is we know emma is still with us.
thanks for the update.
I promise not to ask about it when I see you next!
thanks and no prob I just picked the forum i thought lol didnt really put that much thought into the category lol
I'd be interested to hear more about your new incall.

You're still one of the best experiences I've ever had.
TWD--you and I agree on that. I was one of the first to partake back when she first got started.
aww thanks white duke and tiger my new incall is west of fort worth off of 30 and camp bowie (the camp bowie exit closest to hulen exit) my numbers still the same!
Glad to see you're still around Emma. Been thinking it's time to get together again!
Anyone know what Brittany is doing these days?
I believe Dani of FTW is former Crew, but not sure, only saw it on this board.
So what do I do now with my Crew-served weapon?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Have no clue about Brittany but if anyone does here from her be sure to tell her charges are being pressed for her breaking into the office and stealing thousands and thousands of Candaces things
I knew there was something wrong with that girl (Brittany).
thanks glad you agree flynn