Personal protection

Ok Im just more or less wanting some opinions. I have been in the hobby for awhile not as long as some but a few years anyhow. I read the alerts and newspapers etc. And it is becoming more and more dangerous these days. I read alot on here about ladies with management and I have been fortunate to never have had a problem in any of my hobby experiences. Having said that I am always prepared for such. I have my license and always carry either on me or in my vehicle. Ive always left it in my vehicle during the session though. I do have reserves about doing so though because if I am visiting and someone was watching or whatever the case may be I like to know that I can defend myself and whoever is with me from harm if I needed to. My question is more for the ladies but guys pipe up with your thoughts to. If I go into a place to meet one of you lovely ladies, what type of reaction what I get if you saw my uhhh weapon. OK minds out of the gutter but seriously. Would it be ok? Or is there some type of etiquette?
My guess it that is would make the ladies nervous thinking you are LE or intend them harm. Then again there are plenty of women who are ok around fire-arms.
I suggest you do better research on the ladies you see and be more selective. Probably not the best way to make a positive impression on a lady by laying down a weapon when you go bcd.
Best protection is wear a condom.
Were you planning to take a weapon into a session without telling the provider first? I think she would freak out when you started undressing and she saw the gun; unless there was some way you could keep it concealed in your pants or jacket pocket. More info please.
I suggest you do better research on the ladies you see and be more selective. Probably not the best way to make a positive impression on a lady by laying down a weapon when you go bcd. Originally Posted by pyramider
Agreed. Screen them as much as they screen you.
Best protection is wear a condom. Originally Posted by Souper
With the recent spate of BBFS threads, very appropriate.

Were you planning to take a weapon into a session without telling the provider first? I think she would freak out when you started undressing and she saw the gun; unless there was some way you could keep it concealed in your pants or jacket pocket. More info please. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
My guess it that is would make the ladies nervous thinking you are LE or intend them harm. Then again there are plenty of women who are ok around fire-arms. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Read this thread. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=380522
Concealed Carry License....key word, "concealed."
Concealed is the proper word here. If you feel that you need to carry a weapon into a session, one, you are in the wrong part of town or two, you are seeing the wrong type of girls. I'm sure there are plenty of girls that carry so form of gun or tazers or spray with them and if they see your's by accident you just might not have time to explain before they draw on you first! Just by .02 cents
I don't know about any other provider but if a guy pulled out a gun and put it on the counter without saying something about it I'd have pepper spray in my hand going in your eye. You pull a gun, my instinct is going to be to protect myself. I'd be uncomfortable with you having the gun in my apartment unless you had some damn sterling references.
I don't know about any other provider but if a guy pulled out a gun and put it on the counter without saying something about it I'd have pepper spray in my hand going in your eye. You pull a gun, my instinct is going to be to protect myself. I'd be uncomfortable with you having the gun in my apartment unless you had some damn sterling references. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Whew...sounds HOTTTT...what would you do if I pulled a Sybian on you?
"And it is becoming more and more dangerous these days."

I really question your basic assumption. The rhetoric is more dangerous, but I don't find the hobby more dangerous.
For those of you concerned about safety, Pleasure should be able to help you out. Not sure where she would conceal this though.

I've always left mine locked in a safe in the car. Guns aren't very conducive to GFE. Just be more selective about where you are going and with whom.
My ATF GFE's love my gun. Or at least they pretend to.

Torito
No guns for me. If it is that sketchy I aint going.