Cannot thank you enough Dallas!!

• Holly
  • 03-07-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm leaving for good in three weeks and although I'm very excited about the next chapter in my life I'm very sad as well!! I cannot thank everyone enough for being so wonderful to me all of these years!!!

Thank you and I wish everyone well!!!
You are a cute young lady Holly. Take care and travel safely on your life's journey. We never got to meet, but I remember some interesting private messages we exchanged in a land long ago and I found you quite refreshing.
Holly,

Best of luck to you.
Gosh its been so long but I want to thank you for some very memorable an fun times.
You are a sweetheart.

Luv Ya,

Clouddancer
Best of luck to you.
Take care my Dallas ATF
I hope you do well, I just regret never meeting you myself.
I regret never meeting with you either Holly....big mistake on my part.

What is happening Dallas??? Why are our girls suddenly picking up and splitting all of the sudden? Last week, it started with the farewell of Chelsea Simms.....then Brooke Daniels announced she's leaving......and now Holly (???)

I know girls eventually get to the point where they can exercise their Exit Plan.....but 3 all at once (and are there more looming on the horizon sooner than we think)? Yeeeshh.....
as the lyrics of that song (way back when); "Doesn't always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone?" Holly, I'm sad I never knew ya, babe!

So...is it the downturn in the economy taking it's toll....a glut of providers in Big D all of the sudden....or just time for some ladies to finally bid us adieu (with a throng of new ones ready to step up & replace them)?
  • 69er
  • 03-08-2012, 08:27 AM
You guys are missing out... But I'm a little biased. Holly is currently my favorite.

This reminds me that I need to make another appointment while she is still available.

Best of luck to you Holly!
  • Holly
  • 03-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I have had so many wonderful experiences but my life has presented an amazing opportunity and I'm gonna take it.....I may be back one day but more than likely this is my last month here :-(
Bye holly, sorry I missed out on you. My loss.....