Why do men chase BITCHES?

Could be one of two options..one low self esteem or they think they can tame or change them...but that is just my opinion... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Simplicity at it's finest.
SL you son is AWESOME!!!!!!! LMAO and irish vixen its actually a combination of both! I've read some articles about women and bad boys. Its mostly about 'wanting to change/tame' him. But the only thing SL's son is changing is bitches lol!
Because women find bad boys attractive and men are fucking idiots. lol
Opposites attract. Emotional defense mechanism. Honesty is a big turn on. Honesty brings down the walls of defense instantly and you can move in for the kill.

I have an uncle that sells cars and one day this 400lb dude rolls up and wants to drive a Lincoln Towncar. My uncle proceeds to tell him how fat he is that he would have to buy this Lincoln because he wouldn't fit in anything else. I start ducking but the guy doesn't say a word and buys the car and they are now good friends.

To answer SL's question: I have no f*cking clue!
This is an interesting thread. I like.

Young women, and women with low self esteem, like assholes due to various reasons. Some see it as a father figure they never had, some as a person they can change, but for most it is simply low self esteem. Where on the other hand if a guy is too nice women see it as they can walk over him, he can't protect them, and he is no challenge. Women do like a challenge as much as men do.

The type of guy that works best is one that has a hint of the asshole but treats women with respect. He will banter with them and give them negative body language until the woman shows him she has earned his attention. It's a little more complicated then it sounds. But basically you should have the woman prove she is good enough to let you qualify her positively. Ladies don't bash me for that comment. I am basically saying have the door open to everyone, but it is up to them to walk through. Don't go out to greet them. If they don't want to come in then close the door and go to the next person but in a cordial manner. If they flake on you twice then stop contacting them and focus elsewhere. When they see you aren't chasing then it is like, "Oh he isn't desperate."

I could go on and on. I have spent a lot of time on this subject. I know a good group of guys who can help teach you stuff like this and it will help you by leaps and bounds to be more attractive to women and boost your self-esteem. But I will not post their group on here. If you are interested message me and I will send it to you.

As for why guys like "bitches" well mostly it is they are desperate, momma's boys, and/or have LOW self esteem. Also, some just want them for sex to say they banged the bitch.
The only thing I chase a true bitch to is the curb.
This is an interesting thread. I like.

Young women, and women with low self esteem, like assholes due to various reasons. Some see it as a father figure they never had, some as a person they can change, but for most it is simply low self esteem. Where on the other hand if a guy is too nice women see it as they can walk over him, he can't protect them, and he is no challenge. Women do like a challenge as much as men do.

The type of guy that works best is one that has a hint of the asshole but treats women with respect. He will banter with them and give them negative body language until the woman shows him she has earned his attention. It's a little more complicated then it sounds. But basically you should have the woman prove she is good enough to let you qualify her positively. Ladies don't bash me for that comment. I am basically saying have the door open to everyone, but it is up to them to walk through. Don't go out to greet them. If they don't want to come in then close the door and go to the next person but in a cordial manner. If they flake on you twice then stop contacting them and focus elsewhere. When they see you aren't chasing then it is like, "Oh he isn't desperate."

I could go on and on. I have spent a lot of time on this subject. I know a good group of guys who can help teach you stuff like this and it will help you by leaps and bounds to be more attractive to women and boost your self-esteem. But I will not post their group on here. If you are interested message me and I will send it to you.

As for why guys like "bitches" well mostly it is they are desperate, momma's boys, and/or have LOW self esteem. Also, some just want them for sex to say they banged the bitch. Originally Posted by DiscreetEnjoyer
Very Interesting DE! Hey and Welcome!
I don't chase bitches. Often, I don't know she's a bitch until I catch her. You know, like picking up a cute kitten -- then her claws come out.

As far as your examples, people will do to you what you allow them to do to you. You don't have to be an asshole to "make it work," but you might want to make your policies known in advance. Just as examples (I don't know your limits), you could have a 1 NCNS policy for someone you haven't met (1 strike and she's out) and a 3 NCNS policy for ATFs (maybe she's earned a little slack). Some might have a 1-strike policy for everyone. Everyone has their own limits.

In more ways than one, being firm and staying firm are very important in the hobby. That's not being an asshole or a bitch.
I don't chase bitches. Often, I don't know she's a bitch until I catch her. You know, like picking up a cute kitten -- then her claws come out.

As far as your examples, people will do to you what you allow them to do to you. You don't have to be an asshole to "make it work," but you might want to make your policies known in advance. Just as examples (I don't know your limits), you could have a 1 NCNS policy for someone you haven't met (1 strike and she's out) and a 3 NCNS policy for ATFs (maybe she's earned a little slack). Some might have a 1-strike policy for everyone. Everyone has their own limits.

In more ways than one, being firm and staying firm are very important in the hobby. That's not being an asshole or a bitch. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Excellent point and good advice EW! What’s challenging at times is when you starting thinking that because one person's poor actions might be in everyone you come in contact with. When a provider doesn't pick up the phone or is 15 minutes late I start thinking the worst.
Men like bitches and crazy women...just like women like assholes and bad boys..
Men like bitches and crazy women...just like women like assholes and bad boys.. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
RF I just looked at your show case.... WOW! Damn you HOT! So if I tell you I think your hot, does that make you a bitch or me an ass hole? LOL
Self-esteem. If a person doesn't think they deserve a man or lady to treat them with respect and caring then they obviously don't think they deserve it at all. I don't like or care for assholes or bad boys...I care for men who make me feel good about myself..and sorry, but an asshole doesn't make the grade. It's why I'm single. I'd rather be alone than put up with less than I feel I deserve.
Self-esteem. If a person doesn't think they deserve a man or lady to treat them with respect and caring then they obviously don't think they deserve it at all. I don't like or care for assholes or bad boys...I care for men who make me feel good about myself..and sorry, but an asshole doesn't make the grade. It's why I'm single. I'd rather be alone than put up with less than I feel I deserve. Originally Posted by alluringava
Plus guys are scared of you! LOL
There's a streak of bitch in every female.

There's a streak of asshole in every male.

The streaks are much wider in some than others.

For some reason, I seem to have the talent to uncover the streak in females no matter how well it is hidden.
That is a very interesting question SL.

I used to do that, but did not really understand why I did.

At first the women were not bitches. They were sweet and sexy and really came on to me.

That was the hook.

However, with time, they slowly became their true selves, they became bitches.

I think now that it was my noble side that felt called to bring light into these women's lives.

I see now how foolish my quest was, but at the time, I thought I could change them and they would show their gratitude.

Well, guess what? People do not change unless they want to and most bitches are quite content being bitches. Maybe they are even proud of it and having men put up with them.

Maybe they measure their worth by their degree of bitchiness.

. . .I paid dearly for that lesson, but I have learned it well!