Rates

Hi everyone its been awhile since I have been on this site.
Got a couple questions.
1 why doesn't anyone post ladies rates? Kinda in the top of needed info.
2 what happened to ladies being able to advertise?
3 how many approved reviews before verification? Is it still 3?

Thanks
People don’t use this site anymore... it died. Lots of people have migrated to other sites now. Also Twitter is a good resource.
Yep. Thats true. I had lots of good friends here. Now all I hear is "verification please". lol
Got a couple questions.
3 how many approved reviews before verification? Is it still 3?

Thanks Originally Posted by Goodhumping
1. No longer allowed
2. No longer allowed
3. 1
People don’t use this site anymore... it died. Lots of people have migrated to other sites now. Also Twitter is a good resource. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I have heard this before about Twitter. There has to be something I haven't figured out yet when it comes to searching for providers close by. It could be painfully obvious I guess I need the apple to fall on my head or something.
I have heard this before about Twitter. There has to be something I haven't figured out yet when it comes to searching for providers close by. It could be painfully obvious I guess I need the apple to fall on my head or something. Originally Posted by boomvang
Boomvang, I miss your long, entertaining stories. Maybe one of those can bring a little energy to this Site!

Jules, your post reminds me of the Yogi Berra quip.. ''Nobody eats there anymore, it's too crowded''.
I have heard this before about Twitter. There has to be something I haven't figured out yet when it comes to searching for providers close by. It could be painfully obvious I guess I need the apple to fall on my head or something. Originally Posted by boomvang
Start with searching for ladies you are familiar with. Usually when you follow one suggestions for other similar ladies will pop up. A lot of us also retweet/repost each other. I think a hashtag a lot of ladies use is #datedallas searching that hashtag could potentially help as well.

I really like Twitter. The tone is much more provider friendly for sure.
Got a couple questions.

Thanks Originally Posted by Goodhumping
Rules were changed when the law changed regarding trafficking in 2018. A couple of sites went dark for a while. When they came back some rules were changed. You can get what you are looking for in questions one and two over on OH2. Most of the Dallas ladies have accounts in both places.
Boomvang, I miss your long, entertaining stories. Maybe one of those can bring a little energy to this Site!

Jules, your post reminds me of the Yogi Berra quip.. ''Nobody eats there anymore, it's too crowded''. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung I didn't know you were a fan of my personal essays. I had a woman tell me recently "What exactly do you want? I'm not reading all of that."

I have a couple ready to go. It's almost my 4th anniversary since the sugar baby sent her boyfriend and shots were exchanged inside my house. We were both lousy shots thank god. My most recent story worth telling a UTR I have been seeing for 5 years. Left with a few things last visit. She hadn't done that for a long time and it pissed me off and I told her it did. So she calls PD and told them I'm a suicidal pedophile. I had 3 cop cars and a fire truck show up at my house in the middle of the afternoon. They bought my PG Version explanation and they all left leaving me to explain it to my neighbors. The person she accused me of having sex with when she was 16 is now 33 and I've known her for 6 years. She didn't live in Texas when she was 16.
Damn, boomvang, LOL.. That is classic. You're a perfect example of why one-and-done remains my pay-for-play choice. I could not do what you do. I love reading about it, but nothing more. 5 years, and that wasn't enough loyalty to keep her from turning on you.
Damn, boomvang, LOL.. That is classic. You're a perfect example of why one-and-done remains my pay-for-play choice. I could not do what you do. I love reading about it, but nothing more. 5 years, and that wasn't enough loyalty to keep her from turning on you. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The right combination of influencers can override any loyalty to a fellow human. I thought that was water under the bridge. She is missing me I understand. Her short term need for the brand new Kershaw OTS auto-opener cost her long term. Bless her heart. Somethings freaky just can't compensate for.

Boy did I hijack this thread? Back to the ML for me.
Thanks everyone