Sp Hunter's Johnson Is So Big...! It's a Dick Game, People, Let's Play!

I want to congratulate SP Hunter on his promotion to Admin! A condition of his new promotion involved a clause pertaining to him never discussing his dick on ECCIE again :O

This thread is dedicated to Enormous Johnson jokes because while SP can't say anything, TBone never said WE couldn't say it instead The game goes like this: You start with Sp Hunter's ___dick___ is so big... and fill out the rest. You choose whichever "dick" word you like and finish the ending. Simple, right?

I'll start:

SP Hunter's ankle-spanker is so big... he's banned from Japan because he whipped it out in Tokyo once and made Godzilla cry.

Feel free to use any euphemism for penis you like and have a ball!
It's those HUGE rings he carries around, that's frightening.
SP Hunter's dong is so big, “Oh Yeah” is its theme song.
SP's third thigh is so ummm... "significant" the Dr. told his mama she was havin' twins.
Man, you folks are WAAAY more creative than I am!

Okay: When SP's love muscle sits around the house, it sits AROUND the house!

I know it's lame but I'll try to do better...

Thanks Dharma! It's great to have some levity for a change!
So uh, is this game only for SP or can we point the long, thick finger at others as well?
Primarily, it's for SP. Since TBone said he can't comment on his own equipment any longer but WTH.
It's so big... it has it's own moon orbiting around it.
SP Hunter's schlong is so monumental you need a Sherpa to navigate your way around it.
VNurse, you are so awsome! This might be the oddest thread ever
You think its odd? I just commented on another guys dick
That's not odd, that's GAY!

Just read a similar Sherpa joke on ASPD...and here I thought I was being orginal
Since SP can't talk about his dick anymore, is this how members suck up to him in hopes he will overlook future transgressions?
That's not odd, that's GAY!

Just read a similar Sherpa joke on ASPD...and here I thought I was being orginal Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I'm speechless
OKAY! OKAY! I GOT one!

SP's heat seeking moisture missle is SO big that when he rides a motorcycle, he has to have a side car.

OMG...Now everyone here is going to see how lame my jokes are!