State: Pennsylvania
Address: Downtown
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black. Down a bit past her shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She's around 5'2" or so. Typical thin, but soft body. Large As or small Bs. Not much sag and the nipples were nice and big. Typical legging type pants - tight as hell to discourage any attempt getting inside. Flat butt. Face was nice - maybe a 5-6. Overall a 5-6.
Recommendation: Yes
Not into the finger but sounds like a hell of a time. Nice work

Fixed brackets. dj8
Sorry Dj but I wasn't able to see all of the ROS then [Private] post didn't take?

But all's good now, full ROS is there. Call it a glitch or my mistake?
I've been here a few times and both of the ladies there give a solid effort. What I like is they at least act the part and smile and use a little sexy talk after the flip and when they're about to make Mt. Etna erupt. Been offered a 4 hand there and might actually do it next time since the experience with them has always been good. A lot to be said for actually acting like you're enjoying doing your job. I know that working at a jack shack can be monotonous, but they do a nice job.
But all's good now, full ROS is there. Call it a glitch or my mistake? Originally Posted by Déjà vu
No worries sir, I fixed the brackets. The site is undergoing some upgrades right now, so if a post seems a bit odd, just click refresh and it should reload properly.
Thanks dj. This is a well run site, appreciate the explanation.
Last time I went to Rainbow, the lady that massaged me did this thing where she was rubbing all along my back, down to crack of the caboose. But she was leaned over so her honey pot was rubbing against the top of my head each time she did a stroke. So she did that about 10 or 15 times and actually started moaning a bit and I could feel some moisture on my head from the friction of her crotch hitting my dome. Weirdest and coolest thing I've ever had happen at an AMP, other than Psycho Cindy at Wen Spa singing to me in
Chinese, ha.