Rainbow Mars Alert

• PGH15
  • 06-26-2019, 05:57 PM
Just my luck here after an extended hiatus from the hobby.....

Rainbow has eyes on it. Lots of circling around, which is easy given the layout. Anyone who's been there would agree.

I usually park on main road where grocery store used to be and walked over. I noticed at 3 different points, one being as I approached, that LE was circling the place.

Now, take whatever you want out of this. I backed off when I saw one pass the place as I was walking there. Luckily I was still approaching and was far enough away it wasn't completely obvious where I was going. I returned to my car to wait, and noticed it happen to 2 separate gents as well.

Not what I'd hoped for after taking such a long break.
I'm not sure. You can't really drive through Mars without circling Rainbow.
  • PGH15
  • 06-26-2019, 07:35 PM
You're probably right. Just figured I'd share anyway. It seemed to deliberate and well timed as people approached. Too much for my comfort, so I left.
Just my thoughts on this but in Warren they cased the places out taking plate numbers for a while then started grabbing guys as they left to question them. Sounds counterproductive to show yourself to guys that are walking in.
Just my luck here after an extended hiatus from the hobby.....

Rainbow has eyes on it. Lots of circling around, which is easy given the layout. Anyone who's been there would agree.

I usually park on main road where grocery store used to be and walked over. I noticed at 3 different points, one being as I approached, that LE was circling the place.

Now, take whatever you want out of this. I backed off when I saw one pass the place as I was walking there. Luckily I was still approaching and was far enough away it wasn't completely obvious where I was going. I returned to my car to wait, and noticed it happen to 2 separate gents as well.

Not what I'd hoped for after taking such a long break. Originally Posted by PGH15
I don’t know why they would be interested in you, if they want to bust the place it would be pretty simple, the girls there are stupid about vetting their customers.
And here we go again now parking somewhere else and walking shamefully to the place thinking that the locals have their heads up their asses! The foot traffic in Mars is not exactly like on a Pittsburgh street and that is Exactly what gets a place shut down, it happened just down the road at PK, and at Golden tree! When the locals start to see people sneaking to the shops the begin to ask why, then the the cops become involved.
If your going to get a massage man the fuck up park in the lot and walk in side like your going to get a massage not like your going to a drug deal!
If your going to get a massage man the fuck up park in the lot and walk in side like your going to get a massage not like your going to a drug deal! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Bingo! Walk in and out with authority.

Plus, women like confident men, not sneaky assholes who jump at their own shadow.
As stated above- there is nothing illegal about getting a massage. There is no reason to be weird about walking in. And the laws in PA are different than other states. Its a 2 party agreement state that is clear that all parties must be notified of and agree to audio recording. It is pretty hard to be caught for any extras unless you ask it from, or to a cop in one of these places. Thats why street walker offererings are WAY more dangerous when it comes to John Law.
  • PGH15
  • 06-27-2019, 11:26 AM
Some of us have to consider who may notice you walking into a place like that. Nothing illegal, sure. Reality is everyone knows the intent behind going to these places.

I'll continue to sneak my way in if I feel compelled to.
Its a 2 party agreement state that is clear that all parties must be notified of and agree to audio recording. Originally Posted by eyecu2
The wiretap act doesn't preclude recording with a warrant. What it does mean is that Mamasan can't provide the only consent for the cops to listen without one.
I don’t know why they would be interested in you, if they want to bust the place it would be pretty simple, the girls there are stupid about vetting their customers.
And here we go again now parking somewhere else and walking shamefully to the place thinking that the locals have their heads up their asses! The foot traffic in Mars is not exactly like on a Pittsburgh street and that is Exactly what gets a place shut down, it happened just down the road at PK, and at Golden tree! When the locals start to see people sneaking to the shops the begin to ask why, then the the cops become involved.
If your going to get a massage man the fuck up park in the lot and walk in side like your going to get a massage not like your going to a drug deal! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Being one of the locals I can tell you the Mars police typically patrol the area by the spa as it’s downtown Mars
Some of us have to consider who may notice you walking into a place like that. Nothing illegal, sure. Reality is everyone knows the intent behind going to these places.

I'll continue to sneak my way in if I feel compelled to. Originally Posted by PGH15
Well of course you’ll do as you please, and everybody else will pay for it from the guys that like the place to the girls that work there!
But hey you’ll be Ok, right?
And the reality is not everybody’s intention in going to these places are for illegal reasons!
Because if that really were the case these places would be outlawed across the board!
And with the limited amount of foot traffic in Mars are you really being sneaky?
I can see it now.
Hey “ insert your name here” what the hell were you doing strolling through Mars last week, near that massage parlor?
Your reply, Ah oh ah!!!......Shit!
I mean honestly do you have a good reason yo be taking a walk through Mars when one of these people that you worry about seeing you sees you?
Do you do a 50 yard dash from the safe zone to the door, then repeat it when you leave?
Bet the girls find that odd!
What are you?
A senator? Congressman? Mars’s dog catcher?
Worried about being Lewinskied?
Dude go somewhere you don’t Have to be sneaky!
Why would you go to a place that is so close to where you live that you have to worry about somebody seeing you walk in?
Some of the guys on here still feel the effects of PK being shut down!
And I miss Golden Tree!
And both were shut down for this very reason!
Use your head!