State: Texas
Address: Blalock shopping center
Activities: FBSM, back walking, ne/se, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'2, small bs, athletic body, and cute smile
Recommendation: No
In my opinion, the girls here look better than most places with pretty good massage skill
3 years ago, they were awesome. Now just OK and overpriced
My most correct decision is to follow Iris and Vivi and stay away from here
Sophia's massage techniques are top notch
My most correct decision is to follow Iris and Vivi and stay away from here Originally Posted by 123457
I've heard of those names in older reviews, where did they move to? Feel free to Pm if you prefer
Sophia's massage techniques are top notch Originally Posted by texasian2017
Vivi was the first to leave here, and then Iris left. If they two continue to work here,I think no one will see who Sophia is
Vivi was the first to leave here, and then Iris left. If they two continue to work here,I think no one will see who Sophia is Originally Posted by 123457
Where are they now? I heard it was the I-10/HW6 area but don’t know if they’re using different names or same names.
Had a deep tissue massage from Sophia—quite mechanical in my opinion…a couple times I almost told her “tissue…not forearms taking spine”…but just winced and continued to bear it. I grade it a C+…at best a B—-oh, and do NOT get the scalp rub at the end unless you need your hair ripped out of the follicles—damn! Pretty…but didn’t meet the hype—again, in my humble opinion. Cheers!
…raking spine…