Encounter: Anna in Spring

Date: 1/19/2023
Name: Anna (or Ana)
Phone: (281) 784-2501
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://www.yelp.com/biz/su-massage-spring-2
City: Spring
State: Texas
Address: Next to Kroger at the corner of Treashwig and Cypresswood.
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender frame, nice tits.
Recommendation: Yes
I actually went here and left whoever it was looked old tired and dead
I actually went here and left whoever it was looked old tired and dead Originally Posted by greeksquad
Not a looker but her finish makes up for it.
They play possum when they see you roll up.
[PRIVATE][/PRSo what are the special set of skills?? asking for a friend IVATE]
I actually went here and left whoever it was looked old tired and dead Originally Posted by greeksquad

That's a fifi comment.

So what are the special set of skills?? asking for a friend

Scientifically known as thanatosis, or tonic immobility, playing dead occurs across the animal kingdom, from birds to mammals to fish. Perhaps the most famous death faker is North America’s Virginia opossum, which opens its mouth, sticks out its tongue, empties its bowels, and excretes foul-smelling fluids to convince a predator it’s past the expiration date and wants the perspiring predator to part ways from the penultimate palpation parlor populated by the pleasant, pleasing Ana.

Should the opossum be successful in its thanatosis, it avoids having to scream or chase the predator out the door and into the parking lot.

Thereafter the opossum can then adjust the thermostat to a more comfortable setting for the next palpation appointment.

If you use the search function you will find a predator review whereby the third tactic was utilized by another opossum in the north Houston habitat. And I am not shittin you; although it may have been a shart.