Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Slender, nice plump ass, pretty feet soft body
Recommendation: Yes
Next plan
Name ?
Anyone got info if Chloe where abouts
  • jqg
  • 01-27-2023, 02:11 PM
Is there a review somewhere on this Chloe? Seem like a lot of ppl asking about her. Very interested in why.
  • Pyle1
  • 01-27-2023, 04:47 PM
Is there a review somewhere on this Chloe? Seem like a lot of ppl asking about her. Very interested in why. Originally Posted by jqg
I don't think I have ever seen a review of her. I have seen a few mentions of her in comments. As far as I know she was only at Pacific a short time. Fifi must have had a nice time with her, he keeps asking about her but I don't think he ever goes back and reads the replies. Otherwise he would know she is way over an hours drive from him.
To me, this review is a bit suspect. I have tried this place a few times over the last few months.. I have tried with both subtle and blatant approach, up to and including offering "over-generous" tips, only to have half or more of my tip money returned to me with a polite smile and "thank you, it's too much".. I think as cute as they may be and as sexy as they act and look, service options are limited. There are just lines there that are not crossed.
I think Jollyjoe's girl is Celine.
  • Owj
  • 01-28-2023, 05:36 PM
Depends on the girl. Service can vary greatly.
Well, I sure do wish I could run into those short timers while they’re there
I call BS on this review. They have only ever offered L1 here. Must be one of the girls doing the review