City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, DFK,Deep TUMA,SS,BBBJ,CG,K9 mish. did i say Tuma
Hair Length and Color: blonde middle back with high lights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She has a beautiful body with I guess big C man made. shave pussy clean
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Mechanic Mike

You nailed it man. Good review
Susan is my go-to girl. Rock solid all the time.
Susan is back from vacation.
Susan is back from vacation. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
She will be my weekend treat or Melody. Glad she is back.
She will be my weekend treat or Melody. Glad she is back. Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
Both are a great way to start 2024, Funinthesun
Susan did warm me up recently and I may write a review but she is still top notch in my book.
Susan did warm me up recently and I may write a review but she is still top notch in my book. Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
Fellas - 9 straight bumps of this review every 3-4 days (all by notorious and prolific thread bumpers). Like I've said before, I love Susan just like the rest of you and she is easily one of my ATF's. That nice, tan body of hers never gets old......but she does not need her reviews bumped by promoters.

I show her these promoter bumps and she belly laughs at how many there are!! She obviously doesn't mind reviews, but she told me she does not like seeing month-old reviews of hers being continuously bumped. So for the love of god, please stop bumping this review fellas!
Don’t we have moderators that are supposed to stop this?
Fellas - 9 straight bumps of this review every 3-4 days (all by notorious and prolific thread bumpers). Like I've said before, I love Susan just like the rest of you and she is easily one of my ATF's. That nice, tan body of hers never gets old......but she does not need her reviews bumped by promoters.

I show her these promoter bumps and she belly laughs at how many there are!! She obviously doesn't mind reviews, but she told me she does not like seeing month-old reviews of hers being continuously bumped. So for the love of god, please stop bumping this review fellas! Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia

Damn a true Pimp and showing her Bcd for sure but against the rules for outing.