City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://exercise-spa.business.site/#summary
Activities: TS, Dfk, bbbj, Tuma, cg, Mish, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long, straight and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She looked to be around 5’2” 115-120#’s, not a spinner but had a healthy ass that you can grab and smack. Full C cups with erect nips, didn’t notice any tats
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Is this place a sub-Amp and is Greek available? Thnx
Man, you guys get taken advantage of too easy lol

Tip for you Bob. You set the price and hand them 220 and say a hour. Saw hera during my lunch break today and a simple “I only have 160” did the trick for 30 minutes lol. She took that with ease and a smile. You’d be surprised with how many times ive gotten away with that. If they don’t like it, learn the art of walking out. Sometimes they’ll give in and say “ok ok comeback”. Btw I got a glismpse of the other girls and they were meh.. not worth 280hr. For that price your better off hitting up the studios with Kristen, Eve, Nana..

You got 21 T and 4 seasons which are still 220/ hr and the other neighboring spas you can go to if all fails

No way you should be paying 280 for a rushed packed experience
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Kristen’s gone from the K Fest. And the last time I was at a Exercise I got a gift that required a pill
Kristen’s gone from the K Fest. And the last time I was at a Exercise I got a gift that required a pill Originally Posted by Doug4343
Oof. Even worse since it’s apparently 100 extra for an unwanted gift.

Proceed with caution ⚠️
Originally Posted by TheTopG655

Not sure what you do dude but when I have gone personal information is never discussed and for you to say what you say it seems like your digging up shit to get the Op in trouble. If they have your private information is because YOU gave it to them. I have been reading your post and seems like you are all out to discredit amps and studios that you do not like. I can see how they do not like you back. Get a life.
And the last time I was at a Exercise I got a gift that required a pill Originally Posted by Doug4343