Who else already needs to some time away from work and it is on Monday?!!!smh

Does anyone else feel as though Monday’s are sometimes the most hectic day of the week?����♀️ If I could just hide someone underneath my desk that would be awesome!!lol!!
nope. even when i worked full time, it was just another day that led to a paycheck at the end of the 2nd work week.

stay optimistic & positive!
remember, make lemonade and/or margaritas w/ those lemons/lines that fall into your lap or kitchen counter.
It was a hell of a Monday for sure. Still feels like it today
Does anyone else feel as though Monday’s are sometimes the most hectic day of the week?����♀️ If I could just hide someone underneath my desk that would be awesome!!lol!! Originally Posted by Ultimate Jessica
Damn Jess… wish I had read that yesterday! I would have volunteered to slide under your desk and kept a smile on your face during your hectic Monday!!! )
I will volunteer my services for you Jess. I can reschedule work for the evenings just for you.
hmmm, I’ll hide under your desk Jessica.
What would you have me do?
When I had a job job always had Mondays off .. Love it !
When I had a job I would never miss a Monday. That was the day to reevaluate everything and plan my and my employees schedule. If I missed a Monday on Tuesday I would already be two days behind and not on top of things. Friday was a whole different (play time) story though because I nailed it (usually on Monday
Look, I’m a big guy and there just isn’t enough room under her desk for the rest of you.