Watersports. what does that mean to you

I have never received, and I don't think I would ever allow that. I have given once, still not sure how I feel about it.... I usually try something out several times before I decide whether or not I enjoy it.
that urine is sterile leaving the body but....

Squirting, although a lady does tend to release a small amount of urine if the bladder is not totally empty at the time, is not a water sport. It is cuased by a gland being stimulated and most of the fluid does not contain urine. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
A womans ejaculate is 85 percent urine period. The color and consistency of some ladies ejaculate still favors that percentage. Although I like daty as I'm sure countless other guys due, and don't really want waterplay......if a lady cums from daty in my face I'm cool with it. Bt technically due to the percentage of urin in a ladys ejaculate its a golden shower anyway.

If I can find the medical document ill post it, but I'm curious where you got that info from.
ive given and recieved
have a few that think its almost if not better than an orgasm
A womans ejaculate is 85 percent urine period. The color and consistency of some ladies ejaculate still favors that percentage. Although I like daty as I'm sure countless other guys due, and don't really want waterplay......if a lady cums from daty in my face I'm cool with it. Bt technically due to the percentage of urin in a ladys ejaculate its a golden shower anyway.

If I can find the medical document ill post it, but I'm curious where you got that info from. Originally Posted by gimme_that
http://www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/f...jaculation.htm

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/21760...-are-the-facts

These are the two links that I have on it.... This is a subject I haven't studied up on for a few years, so I don't remember where I got all of my information. There are a few sites that claims that no one really knows if it is urine, other sites claim that it is all urine, mostly though they say that there is a percentage of urine and it really depends on how full the bladder is at the time to how much comes out with the prostate fluid.