Gangbangs

Come on down to New Orleans. We have a few guys that will help you out! Originally Posted by Holdmybeer

Hmm... I'm heading down there in 2 weeks and I'm curious about this

~Mme X~
With 700 +/- ladies in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex a hobbyist would think there would be at least a handful of ladies interested in this type of activity or even with 2 or 3 straight men shagging a beautiful woman ? Funny how very few of the ladies in Dallas reply to ISO's posted..

Dallas ladies & even ladies in the regional area who would be interested shoot me a PM..
I agree... may just have to discuss with Maddy.....
Can’t find one in New Orleans/BR area either. Been looking for years for someone to provide this.
I tip my hat to you if you can satisfy three or more guys. Originally Posted by Fizley
Was at our local swinger establishment in the playroom. I was sitting on the bed naked with 3 gents in front me. I said there better be a cock in my face in 30 seconds. They stripped and I had hands and mouth busy. New couple getting the tour looks thru the group that was watching and I hear the naughty room attendant "oh that's just (my name)".

There are a couple of us ladies in Tulsa who enjoy this. I still have bukkake on my bucket list.
I've not been involved in one before, but my GF has expressed a desire to be nailed by several horny guys. I'm all about giving the lady what she wants so this is something I plan on doing for her soon.
I've always said I will try anything once . And this is at the top of my Fucket List for sure !
(But I gotta be comfortable will all the guys involved first and foremost)
Gypsy... thank you for sharing. Were you with your husband/SO or a client?
I REAAAALY need to go to Texas!! Seems to be where all the fun is. So my 2 part question would be how many of you would like to pre schedule for me to go to Texas. 2) How many are willing to pre shedule w/a few other gents & I in order to make this happen? I can please 2 for sure, I'm ready to add a 3rd or 4th and see if all can satisfy this terrible urge for sucking. Tootsie roll pops are tasty but not near as good as some other things I'd prefer to suck on. Ladies this isn't only for the gents. I also enjoy all the hotness that us ladies bring.
You can count me in . . . as long as I get sloppy 2nd, or 3rds, or . . .
You can count me in . . . as long as I get sloppy 2nd, or 3rds, or . . . Originally Posted by WalterMitty
Get a few who are serious and I'll hit the hiway for a fun filled visit.