Drake123 Has been insulting and threatening me all day!

I got a call from Drake123 and he wants a session but says he likes to be the first person. I was mildly annoyed that he was asking about any other activities in my life that he should not be inquiring about. I explained that I am not a high volume provider and left it at that. I got stuck running an errand and asked if we could meet an hour later and he said as long as you have not seen anyone else before me.

At this point I got mad and told him that what I do with my body for any of the hours in my 30 yr old life other than the hours I spend with him are not his business and told him that continually insisting the he be the first implies that I am dirty and it was insulting. I asked what difference it made when I been with prob 500 guys and that I am 30 yrs old and told him that my body as well as apartment is cleaner than that of an adverage girl because I am a provider so I have to be.

He went on to call me classless, and said "wow your a winner" and I am sure glad I didnt see you. When I told him that he had insulted me multiple times and it was not ok to imply that I am dirty before meeting me, and then go on to further insults and I would report him he THREATENED ME. He said that I just needed to drop it and that alerting the board of his insulting behavior towards me would result in him ruining my reputation with his eccie buddies.

Then he went on to tell me he did absolutely nothing wrong and asked If I was on drugs and told me to drop it because I really do have mental problems. I told him "NO" and asked what kind of response do you think you are going to get from a provider when the very first thing you do is treat her as if shes a dirty whore and then when she gets upset about it go into insulting every aspect of her personality.

Just because I am a provider does not mean that I should not be treated with a certain amount of dignity and respect! The last thing he told me after he informed me of my drug and mental problems was to go ahead and report him and "see what happens" I take that as a pretty scary threat, he could give my number to LE for all I know.

Bottom line is this guy has a bad attitude and is incredibly disrespectful at least he was to me.
I went back and looked at my texts and his exact words were if you flag me then I will get all my eccie buddies to ruin your rep. I cant even believe the nerve!
Whoever this guy is, he has a handle much like mine which is strange to say the least but I just want to be clear, it's not me. No provider should be treated with disrespect.
I am so sorry that happened to you..I had something similar happen a while back (not the same one) and it really made me upset. Some guys just like to be or feel there have the right disrespectful to girls like us. But on the bright side at least he showed his true colotuds beforehand becauSe who knows what else southpaw have transpired once you guys met up. Stay safe and positive!!!;-)
what a dick!!

I looked for his profile and searched his handle, it brings nothing up. there is a drake123 but if you search it it says nothing there
Maybe he was saying he was on eccie just try get in with you when he is not, but he is a prick either way!!

So he has no buddies
Sounds like an arrogant cowardly prick.
Ignorant bastard.
Even my dog knows not to $hit where he eats.
You can rtm his messages to the moderators if he is threatening you.
Very sorry for your experience.
Too bad for him it will be his loss anyway
Certainly not acceptable behavior toward anyone. Be safe Lily.
  • bbkid
  • 09-15-2014, 05:52 PM
If you post this on one more forum here on Eccie before 8:00PM, you will the the POD award.
You're welcome in advance.
Wow. I've agreed to see this , .... He better not be on some dumb shit w me! Report soon to come. And girl. Sorry
Seems like a crazy request on his part.
Omg. Wow...will be back to tell u all how my experience went once I stop crying and gain composure...
  • boo69
  • 09-16-2014, 12:37 AM
Lily...sucks you have to put up with buffoons like that.. makes all us guys look bad.. hope no one sees this turd. Brittnay..hope your ok.. ��