No-tell motels

Hey are there any no-tell motels in Austin? I hate having to check in a room all night just for an hour of fun
There don't appear to be any in Austin. I recall a thread on (I think) Craigslist a year or so back where there was at least one hotel where if the right guy was on desk duty then you could get a room for just the hour but in my opinion that was as useless as there being none around at all.
There is one down south off of Congress. Ask in the Men's locker room
Classic Inn
Hotel 71
Motel 71
Motel 71 Originally Posted by Smpslt7
yeah this place is pretty worn but the staff is awesome. Not my favorite but definitely utilize this place for the convenience. If ever interested I reside in the area so it makes it a breeze to meet and date here. Also they love me here you this is proven with the gracious welcome i receive every time i visit lol
I have used Classic a few times. Not the Ritz Carlton, but worth it.
Depending on how much evidence you need to rinse off, I would recommend keeping a shaving bag with the usual toiletries in the car. You're paying for a place to get your fuck on, not a spa. I visited the Motel 71 recently and really wished I had a good bar of soap to get the smell of vigorous sex off. Luckily I had an awesome man scented hand sanitizer in the car.