Another terrorist brought to this country by Obama

2011, chain migration, thank you Obama, may I another? Comments?
At least the douche bag almost blew himself up, instead of dozens of bystanders..
almost?
Remember, if Barack had a son that could be him.
Just another policy from the Great Society.
Thank you Democrats, Thank you LBJ, and Thank you Obama.
Just another policy from the Great Society.
Thank you Democrats, Thank you LBJ, and Thank you Obama. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I would take 1000 new immigrants into our country if we could ship out 1 Roy Moore or 1 Donald Trump!
I would take 1000 new immigrants into our country if we could ship out 1 Roy Moore or 1 Donald Trump! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Do you want legal or illegal ones? Do you have 1000 suicide vests ready or should they bring their own?
Akayed Ullah emigrated to this country from Bangladesh 7 years ago. Bangladesh is not on Trump's list of terrorist countries. According to reports Ullah had no known ties to terrorist organizations when he entered the U.S. and "he is self-inspired from ISIS online propaganda, sources said."

So he is a guy with no history of being connected to any terrorist group, entered the country on a family-based visa, and became an ISIS-sympathizer while in the U.S.

Tell me what immigration policy in affect today would keep such a person out of the U.S.?
I would take 1000 new immigrants into our country if we could ship out 1 Roy Moore or 1 Donald Trump! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
we could trade you for 5 Taliban generals
Akayed Ullah emigrated to this country from Bangladesh 7 years ago. Bangladesh is not on Trump's list of terrorist countries. According to reports Ullah had no known ties to terrorist organizations when he entered the U.S. and "he is self-inspired from ISIS online propaganda, sources said."

So he is a guy with no history of being connected to any terrorist group, entered the country on a family-based visa, and became an ISIS-sympathizer while in the U.S.

Tell me what immigration policy in affect today would keep such a person out of the U.S.? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
As stated by 2 dogs, LBJ passed the law that legalized chain migration. You can agree with that law. Liberal/progressive do. Conservatives don’t. Trump wants to repeal it. So you are correct, it’s US law. Nothing illegal about how he got here. Not to say it’s right.
Lyin libs like assup are for anything that deals with "chains " .Look at how they kept the African Americans in them prior to the Civil War. And how assup and his reach around crew are always looking to ' daisy chain " with each other at their MEATings !
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Do you want legal or illegal ones? Do you have 1000 suicide vests ready or should they bring their own? Originally Posted by lustylad
I'd strap a vest on you and ship your ass off to Syria! You could go after that baby killer Trump's best buddy Putin loves, Assad.

Hey snitchy, aren't you the 42nd street tunnel hall monitor? It was your job to snitch on that Bangladeshi piece of shit!

Btw, all of his cousins back in Dhaka want to come to Houston and work on your construction jobs. They're waiting for you to send them fake IDs. Get on it, punk!
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Hey snitchy, aren't you the 42nd street tunnel hall monitor? It was your job to snitch on that Bangladeshi piece of shit!

! Originally Posted by lustylad
I thought you just cared about Syrian babies and electing Pervs !