Encounter: Amazing ShaSha at Luxury

Date: 9-6
Name: ShaSha
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, B2B TS w/ NURU, Rusty Trombone, HJ, BBBJ, MSOG, ACG, RCG, Doggie, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Black past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'2" spinner with pretty face and nice little a cups with a bubble butt
Recommendation: Yes
She's a 9.9 out of 10. If she did greek, she'd be perfect.

Shasha is the best. Luxury is a comfortable environment, I really like the lighting in the table shower rooms, and that they are attached to regular rooms
Always thinking about trying this girl or another, wondering if they do the same as Shasha... fuck it I may just have to be a one hoe guy...
Yeah if she did Greek I think she would have appointments non stop lol.

Shower rooms attached is always a plus.

Mike you definitely need to put her on your tdl asap lol
She got me with the rusty trombone a many times lol. I have to stop her sometimes so I can save my load for the main event!
She got me with the rusty trombone a many times lol. I have to stop her sometimes so I can save my load for the main event! Originally Posted by gaesaeki
Man, I love her rusty trombone! I never lost it, but I stop Shasha before, because I be busting soon if I don't!
Is she the same shasha that was at blue? If so I saw her, and man I was so disappointed that she made me nut in like 2 minutes flat lmao. Definitely need a redo
Is she the same shasha that was at blue? If so I saw her, and man I was so disappointed that she made me nut in like 2 minutes flat lmao. Definitely need a redo Originally Posted by mikehock80
I don't think so, Shasha was at Lucky Haven for a long time, before moving to Luxury
She was at Rainbow before Lucky Heaven. What that called now, Top Star?

Shasha get my vote for sexiest AMP lady ever.
  • Gar
  • 09-13-2019, 04:37 PM
Wow, within 15 seconds. Her nuru is amazing Good review.

She got me with the rusty trombone a many times lol. I have to stop her sometimes so I can save my load for the main event! Originally Posted by gaesaeki
+1
Yeah if she did Greek I think she would have appointments non stop lol.

Shower rooms attached is always a plus.

Mike you definitely need to put her on your tdl asap lol Originally Posted by sailor87
+1 on this. Need more greek in AMPs!
I think many guys have broached the Greek subject with Shasha, and it's out of the question.. still, Shasha is one of the wildest AMP ladies in Dallas!

2nd or 3rd Shasha as the best Rusty Trombone player.
2nd or 3rd Shasha as the best Rusty Trombone player. Originally Posted by Jumpingjack99
Shasha shames Tommy Dorsey as a top Trombone player