URL / Website: https://odessa.skipthegames.com/fema...r/757911962193
City: Odessa
State: Texas
Address: North side of odessa, then central, then south
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: bright red as pictured
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just as pictured. Cute. Average body. Bright red hair. Many tats.
Recommendation: HELL to the NO
Damn. Damn damn damn.
Damn dude, sorry to hear about this. Never ceases to amaze me how bad things have gotten around here.

She couldn’t pull this off without practice. I wonder how many times it has happened already.
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

She couldn’t pull this off without practice. I wonder how many times it has happened already. Originally Posted by sidekick
Probably a bunch. All the more reason for the added forum.
Damn. Damn damn damn. Originally Posted by MReacher
Damn dude, sorry to hear about this. Never ceases to amaze me how bad things have gotten around here.
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

At least you finally got your PA back. Must have saved you a couple bucks. Just write that off your losses lol.

Sorry about your bad luck, but that may be one of the most entertaining reviews I've ever read. Probably because I could have given similar reviews several times.
I honestly feel like calling her to cuss her out for you, man.
I called her for you. We should all call her and setup outcalls and send her to random hotels and even random houses.
I called her for you. We should all call her and setup outcalls and send her to random hotels and even random houses. Originally Posted by Jason2319