Just Shut Up and Get The Vax!

Ding dong, known for supporting forced vaccinations, has "passed away unexpectedly" shortly after getting vaccinated.

Story

Obituary
Ding dong, known for supporting forced vaccinations, has "passed away unexpectedly" shortly after getting vaccinated.

Story

Obituary Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

i figure my odds of dying from covid are less than my odds of dying from the "cure"
We don't really know the cause of death. All we know is that he died "unexpectedly" shortly after getting vaccinated. The obituary is vague, probably because cause of death is confidential. He could have died from a car accident, or something. Not sure if anyone knows.

But, let's say he died unexpectedly of a heart attack or stroke shortly after taking the vaccine, what are the chances that the cause of death would be associated with the vaccine?
  • R.M.
  • 07-11-2021, 06:35 AM
I have worked in my salon at a retirement facility from day one of the scamdemic.
Been tested up to three times a week.
Not once did I get Covid.
I hug all of my ladies and I identify as vaccinated.
This is on the same vent as that noted health proponent and marathon runner who died suddenly of a heart attack.

TheDemocrats used Covid to help get rid of President Trump. You would think they would let it go now.

By the way. I had Covid, no big deal. And I took both vaccinations. No big deal.
Yeah we now have the luxury of getting micro chipped on our front porch.. Isnt that something!!
  • oeb11
  • 07-11-2021, 11:14 AM
Come On -WD - i think you are being satiric.
Vaccines don't inject microchips. That is a fascist DPST wanna-be. not reality

reality - those who have had the disease have antibodies - likely no need to be vaccinated.
antibody test is simple.

Covid is not polio or smallpox. We do require infectious disease vaccinations for school attendance.

I am on teh fence as to whether Covid should be treated as DPt and othervaccinations for School attendance.

We do not require Influenza A vaccination for school attendance - and Covid likely behaves a lot like Influenza A with its mutability.

Open for rational debate ( that requirement excludes fascist DPST's bainwashed by Xinn/LSM
i figure my odds of dying from covid are less than my odds of dying from the "cure" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Then you can't do math.

There isn't a single documented case of someone dying from one of the COVID vaccines.

If someone dies of a heart attack a few day after getting vaccinated, it proves nothing. The odds are that person was going to have that heart attack anyway.
We don't really know the cause of death. All we know is that he died "unexpectedly" shortly after getting vaccinated. The obituary is vague, probably because cause of death is confidential. He could have died from a car accident, or something. Not sure if anyone knows.

But, let's say he died unexpectedly of a heart attack or stroke shortly after taking the vaccine, what are the chances that the cause of death would be associated with the vaccine? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
About ZERO.

You make classic causation fallacy - First A happened, then B happened. Therefore A caused B.

That is insufficient to prove causation.

It's like saying "He went on a cruise for the first time. Three days after the cruise, he had a stroke. Therefore, the cruise caused the stroke."

There is no documented case of someone dying from the COVID vaccine. And with tens of millions of people now vaccinated, we have a HUGE sample size from which to make evaluations.

And vaccinated people do NOT have a higher death rate from ANY cause than the unvaccinated and have a lower death rate from COVID. Therefore, the vaccines are safe and effective.
Then you can't do math.

There isn't a single documented case of someone dying from one of the COVID vaccines.

If someone dies of a heart attack a few day after getting vaccinated, it proves nothing. The odds are that person was going to have that heart attack anyway. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
DOUBLE STANDARD HERE????????????

There are lots of proof of folks dying from the vaccines. Where you been?

If someone gets covid and dies from a heart attack WHY DO THEY LIST CAUSE OF DEATH AS C O V I D

Holy Shit
About ZERO.

You make classic causation fallacy - First A happened, then B happened. Therefore A caused B.

That is insufficient to prove causation.

It's like saying "He went on a cruise for the first time. Three days after the cruise, he had a stroke. Therefore, the cruise caused the stroke."

There is no documented case of someone dying from the COVID vaccine. And with tens of millions of people now vaccinated, we have a HUGE sample size from which to make evaluations.

And vaccinated people do NOT have a higher death rate from ANY cause than the unvaccinated and have a lower death rate from COVID. Therefore, the vaccines are safe and effective. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Holy Shit
About ZERO. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
How could is be zero?
DOUBLE STANDARD HERE????????????

There are lots of proof of folks dying from the vaccines. Where you been?

If someone gets covid and dies from a heart attack WHY DO THEY LIST CAUSE OF DEATH AS C O V I D

Holy Shit Originally Posted by winn dixie
Show me a RELIABLE source that shows the vaccines are unsafe. The AZ vaccine has been pulled prematurely due to scare tactics and unproven allegations.

However, that still doesn't stop you from getting the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

And what is your point about Covid being listed as cause of death if someone has a heart attack?

First, two wrongs don't make a right.

Second, hospitals are erring on the side of Covid to ensure the federal government reimburses them. You know for certain that Covid kills LOTS of people, so it is entirely possible that Covid caused the heart attack.

But you do NOT know that the vaccine kills people, so how can you attribute any death to it?

Only an epidemiological survey that compares a large population of vaccinated people to a large population of unvaccinated people can tell you if there are any ill effect from the vaccine.

And so far, the preliminary analysis of vaccinated people does NOT show any ill effects.
How could is be zero? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You asked about the chances. I say they are zero because there is no proof of causation.