Curious questions

• guppy
  • 05-22-2010, 12:37 PM
I have never been involved in this type of scene before and I have a bunch of questions.

I have submitted a couple of requests through Preferred411, but never heard back.

Is this because I have no history or am I just having bad luck?
Also, if you have no history or providers that will vouch for you will a lady still do an outcall? I have to admit I am a little nervous about doing an incall, but I assume that will change when I get more comfortable.

Guppy
Yup, get comfortable & incalls will be fine.
no references,then you probably won't get any responses.Try some of the ladies on p411 that advertise as newbie friendly.
AWWWW I AM NEWBIE FRIENDLY WITH A LIL INFO PROVIDED AND THE FACT THAT I FEEL COMFORTABLE..

MISS YOU LOOIE!!
As long as you stick to reviewed/reputable ladies, you have nothing to be worried about regarding going to her incall. I understand the first time jitters...Hell, I still get nervous when I am meeting someone I've not seen before! But there's really nothing to be apprehensive about if you are going to see a lady who knows how to conduct business in an efficient and safe manner.

Looiecypher was spot on in his response. Look at the newbie friendly providers on p411, and be patient. Sometimes it's difficult to respond to 20 emails from p411 individually, while screening, setting up, and taking appointments all at the same time. Sometimes it takes a day or two to play catch up, on our end of things. To hobby, you must have patience, grasshoppa. If you think you are frustrated now, just wait...there are much more frustrating things for you to encounter along the way!

Welcome to hobbyland!!