Another helpful list

I have noticed a lot of discussion about 'Pimps, Security, Managers, etc'. As IG did with AA friendly providers, it would be nice to know which providers have that kind of additional services. This may save some embarrassment or potentially dangerous situations for OP's and providers. I understood that was the purpose of detailed screening. Just wondering.
Choo Choo.
I currently have 3 very hirsute, noisy, proprietary, demanding, heavy-pawed "PIMPS," aka Pups In My Personal Space. They want that Milk-Bone money, along with "lap dancing," incessant belly rubs, ear scratching, and stuffed toys enough to carpet a daycare. They have no problems "chewing" on me if I don't deliver, sometimes taking their ire out on my perfectly innocent high heels. They are thieving dogs, stealing kisses faster than the Flash, along with occasional portions of my dinner if I forget to push the chair in to the table before stepping away to refill my glass. Bossy bow wows, indeed, but they reward me with love, loyalty, and lively woofs and wags, plus they don't care what I look like in the morning before I've had my tea.

All hail my Irish Chihuahua Masters! No mere mortal man will ever control me like THEY do.
Now that's a way to start.
Mind you I am not judging. But I bet Fancy lets her PIMPS lick her on the mouth.
Mind you I am not judging. But I bet Fancy lets her PIMPS lick her on the mouth. Originally Posted by dearhunter
No doubt more sanitary than some other things that have been in there.

Thank the deities for Crest, Listerine, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and Irish whiskey, which will sterilize anything. (Not necessarily in regard to my PIMPS, either.) Ample use of soap is also wonderfully necessary. Cleanliness is next to, "Oh, GOD!"

Bad "oral hygiene" on the part of any pleasure-seeking patient will definitely prevent Dr. Fancy's cavity from being filled.
I seriously doubt this thread will generate a list.
My pimps are my kids.
The little rascals take every dime I make.
... take every dime I make. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Haha

Maybe you could file for 501(c)(3) status
I currently have 3 very hirsute, noisy, proprietary, demanding, heavy-pawed "PIMPS," aka Pups In My Personal Space. They want that Milk-Bone money, along with "lap dancing," incessant belly rubs, ear scratching, and stuffed toys enough to carpet a daycare. They have no problems "chewing" on me if I don't deliver, sometimes taking their ire out on my perfectly innocent high heels. They are thieving dogs, stealing kisses faster than the Flash, along with occasional portions of my dinner if I forget to push the chair in to the table before stepping away to refill my glass. Bossy bow wows, indeed, but they reward me with love, loyalty, and lively woofs and wags, plus they don't care what I look like in the morning before I've had my tea.

All hail my Irish Chihuahua Masters! No mere mortal man will ever control me like THEY do.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
That was pretty funny!
I seriously doubt this thread will generate a list. Originally Posted by gtoman
I figured as much. I think I touched a subject many don't want to discuss. Now Fancy's pimps are different. My main concern would be the 'ass to mouth' situations........ Ijs.

Also to admit that I am a pimp with a beautiful and talented stable.........