INDEPENDENT PROVIDERS needing location - (Located in Spring)

I found a place off of 45 in the spring area that is brand spanking new that I want to share with the ladies.
The manager/owner "Rosie" is provider friendly and actually hooked me up with a great 3 hour deal yesterday. She welcomes our business but she also said she does not want any drama - specifically pimps etc. at her establishment. So, if you are independent and looking for a spot on the north side, that is clean and drama free with smoking and non smoking rooms, PM me and I will give you the location address. Be sure to tell her Chloe sent you for the hook up.

Happy Hobbying!!
^^^^^ that looks like me....in my new wakeup crown.

I won the asshole of the day wakeup award.

Slide me a cold one my xoxo.
The manager/owner "Rosie" is provider friendly and actually hooked me up with a great 3 hour deal yesterday. She welcomes our business but she also said she does not want any drama - specifically pimps etc. at her establishment. So, if you are independent and looking for a spot on the north side, that is clean and drama free with smoking and non smoking rooms, PM me and I will give you the location address. Be sure to tell her Chloe sent you for the hook up. Originally Posted by ChloeClark