What club do you guys want me to do a review on?

In town again and wanting to visit a club. Do you guys want me to do recon on Splendors, Treasures, Church or The spot
Treasures
Treasures Originally Posted by boobman1113
From recent posts it looks like Treasures is cracking down and some people are having issues with them. I’ll definitely stop by there and check the scene out.
In town again and wanting to visit a club. Do you guys want me to do recon on Splendors, Treasures, Church or The spot Originally Posted by Jangofet
None...ur not doing us a service - just have fun and write about it if you want to share
St. James. Pick the prettiest girls and report back on how far they let you go with them.
  • ea6b
  • 01-26-2022, 10:29 AM
I'd also like to hear a full report on st James it's service and mgmt and girls overall review I've always been happy with them but a second opinion would be nice
St. James
Solendors or the spot please
St James
Punto de oro aka papagayos. I69
I agree. Hit some spots that never get reviewed. There are plenty. Seems only about 5 clubs get reviews. Houston used to be the strip club capitol of the world. Love to explore the hole in the wall places though I don't get out much anymore. Must admit reviews on DSpot are enticing...
I agree. Hit some spots that never get reviewed. There are plenty. Seems only about 5 clubs get reviews. Houston used to be the strip club capitol of the world. Love to explore the hole in the wall places though I don't get out much anymore. Must admit reviews on DSpot are enticing... Originally Posted by PartTime
Agree…St James gets a lot of reviews and it’s wayyy up there. Not too accessible for those of us in town or in the SE or SW. Interested in hearing more about those hole in the wall or in city spots.
Colorado.. I know it opens late but I never know when to hop in there for a good time. Beautiful fun spot, not overrun by Cubans (sorry, I just don't speak spanish) .. how do we make this place work??
I went to the Colorado a couple times for quick visits in the past couple weeks. Met a few girls, lots of good easy conversation. Other than the Cuban that sat with me, the girls will sit and chat but seem a little reluctant to ask you for dances. I got dances and a phone number from one but nothing materialized from it.