Anyone know this one

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-girl/51341746
She’s quick to answer, priced in line w/ others. She’s incall in Rensselaer, the street she gave me sounded familiar but I can’t put my finger on it.
Supposed to swing by tomorrow around noon.
Thought maybe someone knew something on her, otherwise I’ll find out tomorrow.
I may be wrong.. but think there may have been couple posts in the past about robbing at an incall in rensselaer.. maybe others can verify.. be safe
I may be wrong.. but think there may have been couple posts in the past about robbing at an incall in rensselaer.. maybe others can verify.. be safe Originally Posted by Mr.Random
I heard the same thing, and I feel like another girl gave me the same address awhile back and I bailed but can’t remember if it was.
If I go I’ll report back good or bad.
Thanks
Recognize the number. Forget name(s) she or They used, but 99.9% sure it is or at least was private residence at base of hill off of Columbia tpke. All kinds of ripoff and terrible sessions.
Recognize the number. Forget name(s) she or They used, but 99.9% sure it is or at least was private residence at base of hill off of Columbia tpke. All kinds of ripoff and terrible sessions. Originally Posted by Tomb8871
Thanks, I’m not going I’m pretty sure she is or with dream or candy. They all look to similar when I was searching this morning.
They have a whole set of rotating pics an finally figured out to use new n different ones on new ads. Used to be one take on side of very cute young lady with gorgeous long hair that hung down that gave it away, but they wised up.