You can't give a BBBJCIM away in Alabama...

OK, check this out....Free BBBJCIM and NO TAKERS!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...61#post3118061

What in the WIDE, WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS is going on in ALABAMA?
OK, check this out....Free BBBJCIM and NO TAKERS!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...61#post3118061

What in the WIDE, WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS is going on in ALABAMA? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Well it looks like when you want things done right sometimes you have to do it yourself.
wow--interesting!
I think it might fall into OK what's the catch thing. Some people just can't think anything is for free. Shit if I was in Alabama I wouldn't pass up a good BBBJNQNS for free ( clean females only though. lol ). Whatever dudes.
Behold....for I now have a review....and a stomach full of cum....and I'm sure when I wake up in the morning I'll have lockjaw too.

Goodnite hobby world!
For when I awake in the morning, I will be a new woman!
Behold....for I now have a review....and a stomach full of cum....and I'm sure when I wake up in the morning I'll have lockjaw too.

Goodnite hobby world!
For when I awake in the morning, I will be a new woman! Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Stop the clock... what happened here?
Danm i missed out
Stop the clock... what happened here? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't have any idea but unless she coughs up (oh, the imagery!) more details soon, you're liable to have myriad guys making a claim on your offer.

I almost feel like you should pay ME for reading this thread!
I don't have any idea but unless she coughs up (oh, the imagery!) more details soon, you're liable to have myriad guys making a claim on your offer.

I almost feel like you should pay ME for reading this thread! Originally Posted by JDNorthface
It does sound like we may have a winner!?
It does sound like we may have a winner!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Blad it is. Are we surprised? No, no we're not.
I WANT MY TSHIRT!
I WANT MY TSHIRT! Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Ok, RBC... who do I owe the cash? But first we need to see VERIFIED. Thats part of the deal! You want a T-Shirt... who doesn't? LOL

Boy the shit I do....

I guess Still Looking needs to make a wire transfer to Blad

She has been put in for VP
My man BLAD... PM me so we can take care of the business end of this deal! You dirty dog!