What HouTX suburb has the hottest MILFS/Pumas/Cougars?

So I finished up conducting business in Katy TX- Cinco Ranch, off of Westpark toll way past the new 99 tollway. I stopped at a new Kroger store for a refreshment & snack- I noticed a plethora of hot mom's and ladies in their latest 30's-40's. Beautiful woman everywhere!
So I began to ponder, since I travel daily to many HOUTX area burbs- What suburb has the hottest women? I hear The Woodlands is the area capital of Cougars on the prowl.

Thoughts?
Katy is good, but go to the Target in The Woodlands around lunch time. Unreal.
Those women in the suburbs are MILFs. They are already taken. Cougars on the prowl are located in the Post Oak area where the gold diggers are.
Lots of beautiful women in Clear Lake as well.
Plano, Southlake, Frisco, The Woodlands, are top
Katy is good, but go to the Target in The Woodlands around lunch time. Unreal. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Second that. Especially in the springtime when all the Latin families come to the US for vacation. It's ridiculous.
Katy is good, but go to the Target in The Woodlands around lunch time. Unreal. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Now if you want them in packs, try http://www.cafe-express.com/locations/woodlands at lunchtime.
Now if you want them in packs, try http://www.cafe-express.com/locations/woodlands at lunchtime. Originally Posted by O'Mike
The peer pressure from "the pack" is immense.
Sugarland TX! Saw some beauties today!
Sugarland TX! Saw some beauties today! Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Sugarland is a Far East haven and a retirement center,,,Woodlands is prime real estate for the hottest women in Houston
Now if you want them in packs, try http://www.cafe-express.com/locations/woodlands at lunchtime. Originally Posted by O'Mike

Yep. Cafe Express or La Madeline in an affluent neighborhood. Both are well known "Chick" restaurants and pack them in at lunch.
How is trolling for horney housewives at a Target an appropriate topic for this board. How can that be remotely considered to be part of The Hobby?
I have made connection a few times playing golf in the Woodlands, in fact I wound up with 3 beauties (35-42YO) who passed me around 2 times each, then cast me off like a used rag. I felt sooooo used. I sit around in the bar usually on Tuesdays and wait for a threesome to check in at the pro shop, the jr pro gives me a text and I ask if I may join them for a round. I am always invited to play (golf) and 4 times in 2 years I was asked over for drinks and fun.
How is trolling for horney housewives at a Target an appropriate topic for this board. How can that be remotely considered to be part of The Hobby? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Wie ist es nicht im Zusammenhang mit Hobby. Wer glauben Sie, wird ihre Kreditkarte an der Kasse klauen?
[How is it not hobby related. Who do you think is swiping their credit card at the register?]
I saw a real hottie Cougar at K-Mart in Humble. Check it out. She might be shopping there tomorrow.