Throat Health Issues

My Current Sugar Baby told me her doctor told her to stop sucking so much cock. It was hurting her tonsils. WTF??? Is this something real or is this quack just trying to cock block me!!!! I think it's time to make an appointment with this motherfucker for a doctor beatdown!!!

Your advice?
Wow that's something new...

Welp my tonsils are out, so I guess I'm lucky.
SB could be sucking DT someone else's bigger cock and wallet,,,The doctor story could be her way of letting you know that she deserves a bigger allowance,,,Whores are always looking at the bottom line. Renting by the hour makes more sense in today's pussy market.
I've never heard of sucking SO much dick it hurt your tonsils.
Maybe your SB is trying to lighten her work load.
Sounds like your SB doesn't like giving head. Time to start auditioning some new college girls.
What Molly said ^^^
This reminds me of a story from a long time ago, that reportedly Lil Kim the rapper had to have her stomach pumped at the hospital from swallowing too much man juice. Though her tonsils were unharmed.
She enjoys it just fine and is quite good at it. I guess I need to break her in anally now!!!

I do need to update my rotation however.
This reminds me of a story from a long time ago, that reportedly Lil Kim the rapper had to have her stomach pumped at the hospital from swallowing too much man juice. Though her tonsils were unharmed. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
I remember that.. Eh
Actually, there are REAL issues in play with daily and/or enthusiastic hoovering, especially DT, and "merry maids" can often experience painful side effects from "cleaning up" after those fellows who whack their broom handles too roughly and too frequently, causing desensitivity. Some of you require a lot of heavy floor polishing!

Yes, blowjobs can irritate the tonsils, tongue, mouth, lips, cause chapping, abrasions, bruising, and soreness of the jaw, muscles, and tissues. Oral sex has even been linked to throat cancer.

Alas, such provider job related injuries don't seem to be adequate for workers comp, nor do they justify a tax write-off for cases of Blistex.
My Current Sugar Baby told me her doctor told her to stop sucking so much cock. It was hurting her tonsils. WTF??? Is this something real or is this quack just trying to cock block me!!!! I think it's time to make an appointment with this motherfucker for a doctor beatdown!!!

Your advice? Originally Posted by Daddio
Spoon feed her ice cream before she sucks your winky then there can be no excuses lol
Thanks for the info Fancy.

Dorthy, I like your idea too!!! Spoon feeding her something creamy and white is a good idea. Damn let me know when you have a special, let's give your tonsils a workout!!!
I have found that a nice shot of Jameson or Bailey's Irish Cream relaxes and soothes before and after winky milking.
Bailey's Irish Cream or Daddio's 98 degree Cream!!!!! Both come in pints!!! LOL.
Thanks for the info Fancy.

Dorthy, I like your idea too!!! Spoon feeding her something creamy and white is a good idea. Damn let me know when you have a special, let's give your tonsils a workout!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Pffft special oh what you can't afford your sugar baby & a regular priced whore?

* Throws Up Arms *