Review: Becki Taylor stood me up TWICE!!

Date: 2/29/2016
Provider: Becki Taylor
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=334520
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: HWY6 & I10
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Stood up - No call No show
Session Length: 30
Fee: -
Hair Color and Length: can't tell
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: can't tell - She disappeared twice in a row
1st time, We set up time and day and I kept texting her around appointment time with no response

2nd time, when I texted her about our first date, she apologized and said she got busy
So we setup another appointment, and again she disappeared with no text, no call and no response. Worst experience ever!!!!
Recommendation: No
I don'no
what if she showed up?

!
she looks drama lol
I've been ncns'ed 3X, one did it twice. I just asked myself what would they have done had I done it, and decided I just would not give them any of my money any more. I'm not mad, just a business decision.
Wow!
She did the same to.me. got to the incall been texting then silence
Consider it a blessing in disguise your session may have reflected the poor business skills.
Und ich frage mich, zu verwenden, warum sie eine Anzeige zu schreiben hat .... JEDEN TAG. Mach weiter. Schlag es nach. Zum ihr Profil und wählen Sie erstellten Themen sie. Jeder .... Verdammt .... Tag .... und die Moderatoren nicht kümmern. Das RTM-Taste kaputt oder was?
[And I use to wonder why she has to post an ad.... EVERY DAY. Go on. Look it up. Go to her profile and select threads started her. Every.... Damn.... Day.... and the moderators don't care. That RTM button broken or what?]