Female Condoms?

• 5T3V3
  • 03-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Has anyone tried using a female condom and if so does it feel more natural than using the male variety?
Has anyone tried using a female condom and if so does it feel more natural than using the male variety? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
Thank you for asking sweetheart . This is what Coed is for.

To answer your question : Yes I have & I didn't like it. But it was only one time.
  • RoxyG
  • 03-02-2016, 01:02 PM
I use them often and enjoy them. Never had any issues
I use them all the time. I always have a variety of rubber duckies on hand
I have ever used one once and yes it is more of a natural feel and action but I was paranoid about making sure I was still in it.
They are the best especially if you have a big winky or if you can't stay hard with condums on...
I have ever used one once and yes it is more of a natural feel and action but I was paranoid about making sure I was still in it. Originally Posted by Thatcher
She may have not have had it in correctly
They are my favorite. I strongly encourage them. I've heard some criticisms that they don't look so sexy. But for me, feeling wins over looks..
She may have not have had it in correctly Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I believe she had it in correctly, it was something psychological with me.
They are the best especially if you have a big winky or if you can't stay hard with condums on... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I may need to try it next time
Yummy introduced me to them a while ago and I've used them quite a bit with others since. I actually prefer them. I do agree it's a better feel and better to use when you have a doubles session.

• N.M.
  • 03-02-2016, 07:39 PM
I always have them available and use them upon request, they're OK, but I don't like the look, I feel like they look funny on lol
Cheaper....and just as effective.

And you can store your leftovers in them: