How much do women like . . .

I am fairly new to the forum and have been thinking about this so here goes. Lately I am having strong fantasies about women straddling my face and riding and grinding for extended periods . I really enjoy it and can imagine many women that I meet doing this to me in my fantasies .

I would appreciate a woman's viewpoint: do most women enjoy this and how much? What do you like and what is a turn off about it ? Thank you for any viewpoints !
I enjoy sucking cock you don't like your winky sucked ?
or, or, or, if they are willing to do it, even if they don't like it
There enjoyment is more a function of your donation.
I enjoy sucking cock you don't like your winky sucked ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Say it ain't so....
I understand what you mean. I'm not that into the face sitting. Just DATY.

I enjoy sucking cock you don't like your winky sucked ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
First reply and it's about you sucking cock.
  • anita
  • 03-03-2016, 11:33 AM
Riding a face for an hour is fun, longer than that Probably not. Reason is I already came once or twice, only way for me to cum again is if we do something different.
Riding a face for an hour is fun, longer than that Probably not. Reason is I already came once or twice, only way for me to cum again is if we do something different. Originally Posted by anita
Any position would get old after an hour for both the lady and the gentleman.I would need to change sooner,Most of the time.
  • anita
  • 03-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Any position would get old after an hour for both the lady and the gentleman.I would need to change sooner,Most of the time. Originally Posted by dtymh55
I totally agree. Although there are few occasions when something feels really good and you want to do it for as long as you can.
One hour would seem verging on dominate - so very fun - but certainly enough for that
I luv it. I get to control the speed and pressure.
I think we all love our "winky" being sucked.... But a girl on my face is fun, that's why I like 69, best of both worlds.
I think we all love our "winky" being sucked.... But a girl on my face is fun, that's why I like 69, best of both worlds. Originally Posted by Richiej281
Exactly.
There's a C and W song about it. It starts with " Waitress, oh, waitress, please sit on my face. Eating ain't cheating, it's no real disgrace."

My retired ATF liked to sit on my face. After she was good and wet and had a nice O, she would quickly slip on a cover and back up for some great cowgirl. JS