'the cute papi' wrote fake review

I learned from the eccie staff that I must post something in co-ed so that they may make a better decision to remove a review from my profile.

So...

For the eccie record... .'the cute papi' wrote a fake review of me.

He texted me and haggled for a 15min session. So I did more homework on him.
There is no way I would have agreed to meet that trolling tape-recording bad character.

He said. I said.

That's all I have to say. And I hope other girls will come forward about his fake reviews of them, too.
I'm sorry that happened, there's been a lot of that going around with the fake reviews.

Unfortunately Mods will not remove a fake review , boils down too he said she said at least that's what they told me.

Good luck hon..
Awww shit.

This is about to get good.
Well until the tape surfaces you're currently telling the truth.
Getting my popcorn ready.
Damn near all his recent reviews seem fake
I'm sorry that happened to you. It will be hard to get it removed. Good job on doing your research first.

Getting my popcorn ready.
Cheddar popcorn my favorite
  • N.M.
  • 03-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Cheddar popcorn my favorite Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Mine too
i'm sorry this happened to you and is horrible because he gets away with EVERYTHING

Posting on CO-ED is a horrible idea because it is rare and almost impossible that they will remove anything. You just open the door for the trolls ! Unfortunately in Houston trolls run Eccie.

Maybe you can close this thread before it gets out of hand like everything else.

Good job on doing your research & again sorry this happen to you

I learned from the eccie staff that I must post something in co-ed so that they may make a better decision to remove a review from my profile.

So...

For the eccie record... .'the cute papi' wrote a fake review of me.

He texted me and haggled for a 15min session. So I did more homework on him.
There is no way I would have agreed to meet that trolling tape-recording bad character.

He said. I said.

That's all I have to say. And I hope other girls will come forward about his fake reviews of them, too.
Originally Posted by Rosaline Isabel
Everyone got popcorn....i got beer
Drama, popcorn, beer....help this is gonna be better than a GOP debate..lol
Getting my popcorn ready. Originally Posted by RayrayTX
I like extra butter on mine, thanks
I gots some whine.....