What the HELL???

What is going on with all the fake ads on skip the games?? Sad we have to look at 50 to 1 fakes...and all the TS ads?? Is it just me or is there a major shortage in central ND for ladies?? Just for a heads up...I'm going to start to send out invitations to a few gals on here to see if I can get them to travel. I'd urge you to do the same..let's all try to find a few gals we can all agree on and everyone send and more importantly, book them. I've noticed that a few gals have came from WI, MN and WA state...anyone have any suggestions??
Yes STG is terrible to look at! And yeah would be great to get some to visit!
I’m in rapid city and definitely real
Should visit the Bismarck area!
What is going on with all the fake ads on skip the games?? Sad we have to look at 50 to 1 fakes...and all the TS ads?? Is it just me or is there a major shortage in central ND for ladies?? Just for a heads up...I'm going to start to send out invitations to a few gals on here to see if I can get them to travel. I'd urge you to do the same..let's all try to find a few gals we can all agree on and everyone send and more importantly, book them. I've noticed that a few gals have came from WI, MN and WA state...anyone have any suggestions?? Originally Posted by havfunnd
Agreed. Things started to get pretty bad a few weeks after everything shut down and has only proceeded to increasingly get worse from what I can tell. So, no, it's not just you; I have noticed it as well.
I've seen Nikki cpl summers ago...she is very real, a sweetheart and provides a great service...you SD men are lucky. I reviewed her on here. Stay safe and have a great day!!
Bismarck seems to have an influx of AA gals posting. Anyone know if any of these are real? The ones on stg that actually list a city. Some asking for dick pic to verify not a cop.
Today I figured out that if you make the city you're viewing a keyword in STG it'll filter out all the fakes as they never put a useful location in their ads.
I was considering making a trip to Fargo and possibly Bismarck with a hot friend towards the end of the month...you know I’m real lol
Today I figured out that if you make the city you're viewing a keyword in STG it'll filter out all the fakes as they never put a useful location in their ads. Originally Posted by farget
this has been my go-to trick and works well enough
Hayden....I think that is a GREAT plan!!! Just sayin...
Hey buddy...ease up a bit...you can see her after me LMAO!!
I'll be in fargo this week. Possible bismark trip.
I was there about 3 weeks ago..

Very real....and I dont ask for dick pic.