I'm leaving ECCIE! But not without another giveaway!

So a small change in plans...

After much thought and consideration, I decided that I am going to leave ECCIE after all. In fact, I am going to leave the business of building websites for providers entirely (except for those that were referred to me by previous clients of mine).

Nonetheless, I decided that I won't leave without a parting gift...

...Which is a website give away.

First THREE girls to reply to this post will get a free website.

I use WordPress to build my websites and I set up everything myself. Every site will come with a warning page, a landing page, a gallery page, a bio page, a booking form with CAPTCHA verification, a tour page, and a blog you can use as a diary. Password protection is available as well.

This giveaway ends on Monday, December 8, 2015. After that, I'll be gone from ECCIE permanently.

What are you waiting for? Send me an email!
rpxafterdark@gmail.com

Don't like email?
Call me at 713-535-9758 (please send a text first before calling) | 7 days a week 9am-9pm

There are TWO rules:
You must have a minimum of 3 reviews on ECCIE, P411, or NR.
You cannot be a NBA provider.

See my work here: http://rpxafterdark.com/portfolio

Or look below:

One of three spots taken. TWO spots remain!
So that this process can be fair:

You must contact me via email, with your ECCIE handle, at rpxafterdark@gmail.com for you to secure your spot.

As of right now, until that happens, ALL THREE SPOTS REMAIN OPEN.

Please remember, you MUST contact me by 11:59 on Monday, December 8. After then, I will have the administrators remove my account.

First THREE girls to reply to this post will get a free website.

You cannot be a NBA provider.
Originally Posted by blackcobrawebdesign

The way I read it, that 2nd statement invalidates the first. Unless by FREE you meant fucking you for free.