URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/baton...o/709284784622
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: College
Activities: BBBJ, DT, FF, Cock worship, K9, BBBJCIMNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Jet black shoulder length in ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’5” without heels natural C’s and a juice fat ass.
Recommendation: Yes
nice ,
Just saw her today. Sheesh, this woman's a keeper. And that ass is SOOO underrated in her photos. 99% accurate review (She's swallowing everyone's nut, bud lol sorry to break it to you). BBBJ is definitely in my top 3. She's a gem.

But she is BUSY. From our brief conversation when we were scheduling, she's literally seeing guys in 30 min time-slots. Which, I mean, I gotta admire the hustle. But that frequency comes with some 'risks' if you catch my drift.

Definitely a gem though. I'll definitely see her again. Maybe when the reviews die down a bit.
Just saw her today. Sheesh, this woman's a keeper. And that ass is SOOO underrated in her photos. 99% accurate review (She's swallowing everyone's nut, bud lol sorry to break it to you). BBBJ is definitely in my top 3. She's a gem.

But she is BUSY. From our brief conversation when we were scheduling, she's literally seeing guys in 30 min time-slots. Which, I mean, I gotta admire the hustle. But that frequency comes with some 'risks' if you catch my drift.

Definitely a gem though. I'll definitely see her again. Maybe when the reviews die down a bit. Originally Posted by danzoshimurashikamarunara
You just got to catch her when she is fresh, lol. At the burn rate she is doing, she will be burnt out rather fast. I wouldn't expect her to keep the same level of servie throughout the day.
Mid 20’s? That’s a rough 24-27 then
  • thord
  • 02-29-2024, 05:45 PM
Definitely not mid 20s… I don’t know why some dudes come on here and lie.
30s for sure.
According to her ad, she's 38
It was a typo.mid 30’d. Nobody is lying except when you tell them your 6” Thord
Dat ass might be mid20s. Rest of Body is mid 30s. Face (which isn’t terrible by any means) is definitely mid 40s.