Harris presidency predictions

More crime, drugs and inflation. More homeless people and poop everywhere. It's gonna be really crowded, and if you wanna live somewhere peaceful and low crime it's gonna cost a fortune.
... Kamala's presidency - IF she has one - will onley be for
a short time. .... She won't be the Democrat nomination
at the convention. ... She's just another of Pierre's puppets,
as was Joe Biden.

Joe usefulness was gone - so out he goes. Cut loose like a deuce
and out of the race. ... And come the convention, Kamala as a
presidential candidate will be cut loose like a deuce, also.

... So, time is running short - if she's gonna be president
it'd better be soon. ... Time's a-wastin' ...

#### Salty
More crime, drugs and inflation. More homeless people and poop everywhere. It's gonna be really crowded, and if you wanna live somewhere peaceful and low crime it's gonna cost a fortune. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Doesn’t this racist post belong in this thread?

Conspiracy theorists racists and misogynists are out in full force.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2992658
Here's a song for you, Bob.

Staff Edit - Link Removed - Biomed1
  • Kabul
  • 07-23-2024, 05:48 AM
This is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time…….because it’s true!
https://x.com/DefiyantlyFree/status/1814427979981959454
  • H2O
  • 07-23-2024, 09:50 AM
More lying
More incompetence
More unaccountability
More inflation
More wars
More lawfare
More illegals
More dumb ass policies
More media propaganda
More liberties lost
and more cackling.
More lying
More incompetence
More unaccountability
More inflation
More wars
More lawfare
More illegals
More dumb ass policies
More media propaganda
More liberties lost
and more cackling. Originally Posted by H2O
It really doesn’t matter who they run does it? She was a horrible candidate before and a horrible VP. I would not be surprised if the Dims found someone else. It is amusing to see the Libs on here get so excited about her though. She’s everything that is wrong with the democrats.

Trump should hire Tulsi Gabbard to repeat her dress down of Kamala Harris and take it on his road campaign.
It really doesn’t matter who they run does it? She was a horrible candidate before and a horrible VP. I would not be surprised if the Dims found someone else. It is amusing to see the Libs on here get so excited about her though. She’s everything that is wrong with the democrats.

Trump should hire Tulsi Gabbard to repeat her dress down of Kamala Harris and take it on his road campaign. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
1. A horrible candidate who went to a law school ranked 40 positions higher than the one V.P. Mike Pence went to.

2. She already has the 2,000 delegates needed that Biden released.

3. She raised $100 million in 36 hours.

4. She will be #1 on the ticket. At least 3 Govenors are being vetted for V.P. (Penn, Minnesota, ILL) and Sen Kelly from (ARI)

5. Only a harcore MAGA wants that project 2025 (BS) that the Heritage Foundation drew up.
Trump said he did not know anything about it.

6. What the USA will get

6A. Unemployment rate at 4%

6B. Job growth

6C. Decrease in the Federal Budget deficit

6D. The S&P 500 index and the NASDAQ Index will continue to go thru the roof. Build Back Better is Working.

6E. No project 2025 , thank the lord.
1. A horrible candidate who went to a law school ranked 40 positions higher than the one V.P. Mike Pence went to.

2. She already has the 2,000 delegates needed that Biden released.

3. She raised $100 million in 36 hours.

4. She will be #1 on the ticket. At least 3 Govenors are being vetted for V.P. (Penn, Minnesota, ILL) and Sen Kelly from (ARI)

5. Only a harcore MAGA wants that project 2025 (BS) that the Heritage Foundation drew up.
Trump said he did not know anything about it.

6. What the USA will get

6A. Unemployment rate at 4%

6B. Job growth

6C. Decrease in the Federal Budget deficit

6D. The S&P 500 index and the NASDAQ Index will continue to go thru the roof. Build Back Better is Working.

6E. No project 2025 , thank the lord. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Quit being dramatic. Nothing will change, we'll get the same crap we've been getting.
Quit being dramatic. Nothing will change, we'll get the same crap we've been getting. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The crap we’re getting now is not great but that’s because of some jackass rulings from the court. Not to mention the fact that we still have not put Ol’ Schitzenpants in prison.

I’m going to vote against Trump simply because I want him to go to trial on his classified documents case as well as his inciting a coup on January 6th. I think quite a few of the electorate have similar sentiments.
I am guessing Democrats throw Kamila under the bus at the convention.
I am guessing Democrats throw Kamila under the bus at the convention. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Very likey.
Quit being dramatic........ Originally Posted by Levianon17
I was not being dramatic. Everything that I posted was true. The unemployment rate is 4%. The federal budget deficit has gone down under Biden/Harris. The S&P 500 index and the NADAQ Index has gone thru the roof under Biden/Harris. Plus Harris did raise $100 million in 36 hours.
I am guessing Democrats throw Kamila under the bus at the convention. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Why would they do that? The granddaughter of Walt Disney just gave Kamala a blank check. She had stopped giving money to Sleepy Joe Biden. The AFL-CIO union is backing Harris. There are 12 million people in that labor union.
I was not being dramatic. Everything that I posted was true. The unemployment rate is 4%. The federal budget deficit has gone down under Biden/Harris. The S&P 500 index and the NADAQ Index has gone thru the roof under Biden/Harris. Plus Harris did raise $100 million in 36 hours. Originally Posted by adav8s28
None of it's true. Unemployment with any president hovers between 12 and 15 %. There is no such thing as an efficient Government anymore. All they strive to do is divide and conquer.