Funny Kamala memes

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

The one where president Harris puts trumpf the convict in jail is funny.
Let’s rename this thread “Unfunny Nasty Misogynistic memes!”
Let’s rename this thread “Unfunny Nasty Misogynistic memes!” Originally Posted by txdot-guy
What's misogynistic?
What's misogynistic? Originally Posted by Clay Media
Do you want the definition of misogyny. Here it is.

Misogyny is hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. It is a form of sexism that can keep women at a lower social status than men, thus maintaining the social roles of patriarchy. Misogyny has been widely practised for thousands of years.

If you’re wondering what in this thread is misogynistic. Everything CG2014 posted.
Do you want the definition of misogyny. Here it is.

Misogyny is hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. It is a form of sexism that can keep women at a lower social status than men, thus maintaining the social roles of patriarchy. Misogyny has been widely practised for thousands of years.

If you’re wondering what in this thread is misogynistic. Everything CG2014 posted. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

After looking at this definition, it is clear that it is you who doesn't know what it means. I gotta give you some credit, at least you know to do an internet search which is more than most woke people can do.
After looking at this definition, it is clear that it is you who doesn't know what it means. I gotta give you some credit, at least you know to do an internet search which is more than most woke people can do. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Lets see. Posting altered sexualized photos and altering the subjects name in a sexualized manner merely because she is a woman is clearly sexism. Labeling it as “funny” is hateful and misogynistic.

I suspect that you know this. If you disagree then please explain to me why. I’m guessing that you can’t come up with a good argument refuting this.
Stormy Daniels has more respect and better reviews.
Lets see. Posting altered sexualized photos and altering the subjects name in a sexualized manner merely because she is a woman is clearly sexism. Labeling it as “funny” is hateful and misogynistic.

I suspect that you know this. If you disagree then please explain to me why. I’m guessing that you can’t come up with a good argument refuting this. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Would posting similar pics with a man be considered contempt or prejudice?
Would posting similar pics with a man be considered contempt or prejudice? Originally Posted by Clay Media
It depends on the context.
It depends on the context. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
How about a Meme of Pete Buttegieg sucking Obama’s dick while Hillary fucks him in the ass with a strap on?
How about a Meme of Pete Buttegieg sucking a Obama’s dick while Hillary fucks him in the ass with a strap on? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Point of order sir!

Of the afore mentiomed"obama dick" .
Then referred to Obama as "him"?

To which Obama are you talking about?
Barrack
Or
Michael?
Thanks in advance. As you can easily see the confusion this could lead to.
Is this misogynistic? Misconduct?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7MeLUaUQ1W0

I suspect that you know this. If you disagree then please explain to me why. I’m guessing that you can’t come up with a good argument refuting this. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
What utter garbage. Harris sexualized herself when she began servicing her then married boss in the DA's office in 'Frisco to further her career. That's what is behind all four of those memes. You are doing nothing but trying to virtue signal that you care about women by shoehorning misogyny into them. What a load of shit.
Do you find her behavior ethical?