Cast the first stone....

Who among us has not had an imaginary on-line girlfriend that we've never met?? Hell, I can name 4 or 5 right away..... Sweet-N-Little, Genesis Nicole, Alluring Ava, Dallas Rain, Ms. Athena, etc., etc.

Sheeeesh!!...What's the big deal about this Manti Te'o guy having one on-line girlfriend???.... I don't get it!!
He and ESPN built up this tear jerker story to build sentiment for his Heisman campaign, and human interest for the broadcast. This continued even after the hoax was known.

And let's not forget, while we are casting stones, that an imaginary person has died. Please remember her in your prayers.
I've not had an imaginary on-line boyfriend. However, I do pretend Bono has been my boyfriend since I was 16 yrs old <wink>

Sweet-N-Little used to be mine as well. Then I met her and it is hobby love, in person, no longer on-line from afar. So nice choice Ed. I will thumb wrestle you for her.

As for Manti Te'o..... I think he thought it was real because he wanted it to be real. Once he found out it wasn't he was probably too embarrassed to admit it. Pride is our downfall. It affects us all in some way or another.

Isn't the brou ha ha more about not telling the truth once he found out she wasn't real and it was a hoax?

I've not had an imaginary on-line boyfriend. However, I do pretend Bono has been my boyfriend since I was 16 yrs old <wink>

Isn't the brou ha ha more about not telling the truth once he found out she wasn't real and it was a hoax?

Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
We all have dreams and visions and Im sure his was being the Heisman trophy winner and Nfl football player and now all of that is in jeopardy because of a fake girlfriend.
He still has the same talent he had before all of this started but hes been caught in a lie and then foolish as he was he didn't get good representation or if he did he didn't listen too well.
Lots of money is at stake and his future and it will depend on if someone wants to take a chance on him now.
I know ive dreamed about lots of women over the years including having Emily on top of me..lol
I have now fulfilled that dream but wish one day to experience Her in person and Im sure this young man wishes all of this to go away.
Too bad he did what he did and now he has to suffer because of it.

There is nothing imaginary about having your skeletons dragged out of the closet and your dirty laundry spread out for the public to see.
Welcome to the life of celebrity - Johnny football is also enduring it but with a little bit more style !
LIFES A BITCH !
I think Te'o maybe hiding something here. It's just pure speculation but maybe he doesn't like girls...

I've never been on Notre Dames campus but surely the have some hot "Real" girls up there. Hell even Rudy had a girlfriend and he sucked at football. (I love the movie about him though). Manti Te'o is a college football star but yet...nada. WTF?
His draft status will not be affected by this crap. If he as a shitty combine, then his draft status will be affected. Teams sign and pay the virtual and real retards, women beaters, and druggies every year.
.....And let's not forget, while we are casting stones, that an imaginary person has died. Please remember her in your prayers. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I have remembered the imaginary dead girlfriend in my imaginary prayers.
I think Te'o maybe hiding something here. It's just pure speculation but maybe he doesn't like girls...

I've never been on Notre Dames campus but surely the have some hot "Real" girls up there. Hell even Rudy had a girlfriend and he sucked at football. (I love the movie about him though). Manti Te'o is a college football star but yet...nada. WTF? Originally Posted by beezdat
You are not the first person I have heard that from...
  • Laz
  • 01-19-2013, 09:16 PM

I've never been on Notre Dames campus but surely the have some hot "Real" girls up there. Hell even Rudy had a girlfriend and he sucked at football. (I love the movie about him though). Manti Te'o is a college football star but yet...nada. WTF? Originally Posted by beezdat
That would be a classic end to this story.
You are not the first person I have heard that from... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I'm sure if that's the case, it would be tough for the kid to come out of the closet under all the spotlight he's got on him now.

Is there anyone that knows someone with gaydar powers they can run some of Te'o's interview footage by and maybe shed some light on the subject?
Who among us has not had an imaginary on-line girlfriend that we've never met?? Hell, I can name 4 or 5 right away..... Genesis Nicole Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Well well!

You can be my Conn. Hobby BF.

Then, when we meet in person, we can see if the fantasy is anything close to the reality...

Genesis Nicole

Well well!

Then, when we meet in person, we can see if the fantasy is anything close to the reality...

Genesis Nicole
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
We all know that there is no way that reality ever lives up to fantasy but its fun trying to make your dreams come true if you have a good partner.
thank goodness for providers - still fulfilling dreams and fantasies for years !
We all know that there is no way that reality ever lives up to fantasy but its fun trying to make your dreams come true if you have a good partner.
thank goodness for providers - still fulfilling dreams and fantasies for years ! Originally Posted by wildwooly1
I agree with you, but I think Ed will have to answer that for you once we meet face to face.

*psst* I'm not your typical "provider" either, so this should be fun. *smile and wink*

GN
I agree with you, but I think Ed will have to answer that for you once we meet face to face.

*psst* I'm not your typical "provider" either, so this should be fun. *smile and wink*

GN
Ed, better watch out ... has she grown a pecker?
Well well!

Genesis Nicole

I have references!!!