Rimming

It takes some prep, but rimming is great
Ladies. Do you like rimming?
Do you pleasure yourself while being rimmed.
Is the orgasm intense?

ddubar
No, and NO! Not something I will ever give or receive in the hobby.
To each their own OP but, as a guy, I have never understood the fascination with that. I don't like anything near my rear, and I don't go near a lady's with my mouth except from front and above while dining at the fun place..
This seems more PSE to ke. If I dont plan on kissing her anymore during the appointment and she was into it Id let her do me.......but I wont exactly search for a lady who offers it regularly review for review. Would make the idea of DFK A lil gross. She might be fresh from am appointment...maybe the mentadent hasnt marinated yet.........

Usually when I book a multihour I try to put hygiene item commonly used by the sink for the ladies to use and take. Not once did any of the ladies reach for the tongue brush or tongue scrubber, just the toothbrush. You think you tongue is nasty after you eat cheetos.....look at it when you scrap off ass.

Again Ive tried it and it wasnt for me....I had an s.o. do it and she had a long tongue and I felt straight violated. Ill give it with my discretion or if shes into that, bit its not an area of principal concern for me. But it aint too much of a alpha male feeling to get licked there for me.
Don't call me if you ain't eating ass.
Again Ive tried it and it wasnt for me....I had an s.o. do it and she had a long tongue and I felt straight violated. Originally Posted by gimme_that