Dancers......

How many dancers can rock bands like Tool or Korn? What is the most difficult piece of music you have danced to, and pulled it off successfully?
Music has always been an important part of my life, to some degree, the soundtrack. In life and on stage.
So what music or song brings out the BEAST within you???
Black Magic Woman ....by Carlos Santana - it reminds me of my early dance years.
Here Comes Santa Claus works for some.
<---has never danced, but I love fucking to Rooster by Alice in Chains
  • Paven
  • 01-21-2013, 05:29 PM
I can RoCk TOOL BIG time, I am Maynards Muse .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNUq-JSXvS4 This is ridiculously hauntingly sexy and in my
opinion the best cover that I've ever heard in my life! I doubt that I will ever take it off of my play list
for my shows. I'm just thinking of all of the naughty things that I have done to guys when this song was
playing whew!
How do you do with Little Drummer Boy?
<---has never danced, but I love fucking to Rooster by Alice in Chains Originally Posted by ArisRose
+1
This would be so awesome: a strip club that only plays rock.

If will build it.........will they cum?
  • Paven
  • 01-21-2013, 05:50 PM
For you old school hard core Industrial fans out there this is also on my playlist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25uzASUu5Kg
LOL, kinda off topic but this is how I get dick in Talladega & Pell City. I don't know any white boys down there but when I drop the top and blast TOOL they come out of no where and get this pussy. I should really stop being such a slut.
  • Paven
  • 01-21-2013, 05:53 PM
LOL, kinda off topic but this is how I get dick in Talladega & Pell City. I don't know any white boys down there but when I drop the top and blast TOOL they come out of no where and get this pussy. I should really stop being such a slut. Originally Posted by ArisRose
Lol.
i used to dance,i have done both!! korn,tool.manson,system of a down,disturbed.u name it! lol. i danced for about 6 years vegas,florida,oklahoma.
What about Hank Williams SR., Waylon Jennings, Loretta Lynn, and Crystal Gail? Some of us old farts isn't up on all this new Rock, Jazz, and R&B stuff that the new generation listen too.
  • Paven
  • 01-21-2013, 08:31 PM
What about Hank Williams SR., Waylon Jennings, Loretta Lynn, and Crystal Gail? Originally Posted by shorty

Lol
i used to dance,i have done both!! korn,tool.manson,system of a down,disturbed.u name it! lol. i danced for about 6 years vegas,florida,oklahoma. Originally Posted by kiki2012
Love making it rain in Sin City!