BBW's in the hobby

I'm curious what people think of bbw's in the hobby.

I see a lot of talk about spinners, skinny girls, etc and how great they are, and it seems if you're not a spinner, you're not even alive, don't get recognized, or spoken to. So, I'm curious what y'all think...

I like being me, and I think I'm pretty darn cute, but that's just my opinion... I have seen some gorgeous skinny girls and bbw's too and think the world of them...

This isn't a flame or anything.. I'm just curious if you think bbw's belong in the hobby or a different site, or any other thoughts you have about it.

All thoughts are welcome.
I beleive what it is, spinners are 'popular' ladies to enjoy, so gentlemen brag about them, where as BBW's are 'unpopular', so no one ever really mentions them much at all!

I like to think that there is an equal amount of interest in both, but I think we all know that is not true. People, for the most part, are very easy to influence. If so many men love spinners, how can they be wrong?

But thankfully there are still those who really do enjoy BBWs and remain true to theirselves. I just sure wish they would brag about it and pat each other on the back for it, as they do for the spinners, but that may be asking too much.

Sure, one can say that a BBW girl can not possibly be taking good care of herself, because if she were, then how come she allowed herself to become so FAT! But...then again....who really believes the little danceing skeletons are 100% healthy? The truth is a very low percentage of us are really high on the health scale unless we are somewhat obsessed over it.

And yes, you sure are looking real cute in your pics, and congrats on your first review!
I beleive what it is, spinners are 'popular' ladies to enjoy, so gentlemen brag about them, where as BBW's are 'unpopular', so no one ever really mentions them much at all!

I like to think that there is an equal amount of interest in both, but I think we all know that is not true. People, for the most part, are very easy to influence. If so many men love spinners, how can they be wrong?

But thankfully there are still those who really do enjoy BBWs and remain true to theirselves. I just sure wish they would brag about it and pat each other on the back for it, as they do for the spinners, but that may be asking too much.

Sure, one can say that a BBW girl can not possibly be taking good care of herself, because if she were, then how come she allowed herself to become so FAT! But...then again....who really believes the little danceing skeletons are 100% healthy? The truth is a very low percentage of us are really high on the health scale unless we are somewhat obsessed over it.

And yes, you sure are looking real cute in your pics, and congrats on your first review! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I definitely know that not all skinny people are healthy. My brother (38 y/o) is in shape, works out, eats right, BUT he lives in DFW and is on the road 2+ hours a day in all the traffic and somehow the stress of work and driving got to him and he had a heart attack - the widowmaker.. and had 3 stints put in in February.

I can see what you mean by what you said, though... and I just wanted to get some points of view on it, as I haven't seen very many BBW's here... Thank you for your point of view, Tiffany, and the compliments and the help the other day in email :P
I agree with tiffany in that few hobbyist will review BBW providers they have seen, And most will not comment on the review thread. Most times until a BBW post a new ad, or is involved in a discussion its hard to know they are availiable if not for an occasional review. Which most guys will peruse first.

I tend to prefer "thick" chicks between 140 to 170 with big booties, hip, n legs in session which seem harder to find. In the sessions I have had with BBWS in other weight ranges their work ethic and motivation was without question. They give better and longer BBBJ and usually have full menus and are durable (horrible word) and forthcoming for more engaging sex than the spinners are.

The problem for me stems from the session being one sided with little to no effort on "on top" activities like Asian Cowgirl. Most of the BBWS I saw had bad backs, or weak leg muscles which would limit their positions during intercourse to K9 and only mish variations. And I do ask before solidifying a booking, to no avail $$.
I have seen ladies of all sizes, including BBWs. Since I'm short and fat and am not as well endowed as I might be, it is a little hard for me to close the deal with a BBW. That isn't to say I haven't enjoyed my time with them...I have. It's just that I have to recognize going in that physically it will be a challenge whereas it might not be with a smaller lady.
What size is a BBW? Am I a BBW? I am 5'3" 150 lbs 36C and I wear a size 14. The pictures on my site are recent.

Kisses, Rachel
What size is a BBW? Am I a BBW? I am 5'3" 150 lbs 36C and I wear a size 14. The pictures on my site are recent.

Kisses, Rachel Originally Posted by RachelRougeGFE
I personally wouldnt consider you a BBW. You have very defined curves and a small stomach pooch which would definely make it hard to categorize you as such.

Id say you were a "thickem" girl "stacked" maybe from this pic in your avatar. But from the pictures via your page, most hobbyist might group you in the BBW category. I often see reviews type"shes not a spinner, but definitely not a bbw." That would be an unfair description for both the reviewer and you. But I will say as a matter of opinion based on the front view picture on your page, if you suddenly loss your curves or gained 20 to 35 pounds you might definitely be determined as a BBW respectively. But even then, its a stretch. I think BBW is more termed as a visual size than a particular weight and hip class. Video vixens have very curvy bodies which can be misleading visually as well.

Kisses, Rachel Originally Posted by RachelRougeGFE
I'm too lazy to look for it this morning but recently there was a thread that tried to define BBW & the short story is it it used by different people to describe a very large (pun intended) spectrum of body sizes.
recently there was a thread that tried to define BBW & the short story is it it used by different people to describe a very large (pun intended) spectrum of body sizes. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=55081

This is the one I think.

There is a weight chart in that thread as well. i found this quote by dallas to be kind of a good reference too:

"N MY OPINION....any woman who stands at attention,and she is wider from her chest to her hips than her shoulders...she is a bbw"
I have seen ladies of all sizes, including BBWs. Since I'm short and fat and am not as well endowed as I might be, it is a little hard for me to close the deal with a BBW. That isn't to say I haven't enjoyed my time with them...I have. It's just that I have to recognize going in that physically it will be a challenge whereas it might not be with a smaller lady. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

I agree with CT. Some of us are well endowed but in the wrong way and less fortunate in the the area we would like. It is a matter of physics getting the wee little one to where it wants to be. I am certainly not opposed to bbw's, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, I just need to go with works better for me and the inchworm.
I am a BBW and LOVE being one! It's not for everyone, but for a lot it is. However the "a lot it is" most will not post reviews for fear of what others may think. For me it's not an issue as I don't care for a lot of reviews. There are a lot of guys that as well have never tried a BBW and then finally do and decide, hey I like me something to hold on too
there is a "market" for every size!!!

I am what you call a flipper.....not quite small enough to be a spinner...but no way near a BBW{size 7}
there is a "market" for every size!!!

I am what you call a flipper.....not quite small enough to be a spinner...but no way near a BBW{size 7} Originally Posted by DallasRain
*lots of delicious mental images being conjurred up here about backflips, flips with a half-twist, chandeliers and other stuff . . .*
lol---that sounds funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I have a bbw wife and I like, in general, thick and/or bbw ladies. I don't go out looking for non-bbw because unless they have something especially unique (say, 4'11" Blondes like Alana Nicole) it just doesn't get me going.