Tip guidelines for Austin amps

Completely new to amp scene. What are normal tipping guidelines for Austin area, 1/2 hr and 1 hr? Want to make sure I’m not under tipping or overtipping. Any input would be much appreciated.
First thing you need to learn about half hour and hour sessions at Austin AMPs. They don’t exist. The ladies here are all about taking as much of your money as they can, working as little as possible for it when they do and rushing you out the door as quickly as possible. You’re better off saving your money and making periodic trips to Dallas where you actually get a full hour of fun for your hard earned money.
Any exceptions? I was reading in the Dallas threads,lots of good stuff in there about Korean amps, but very few of those here in Austin, mostly Chinese. What about the few that are Thai/Vietnamese? Seems the ones I have visited so far are all Chinese run spas.
First thing you need to learn about half hour and hour sessions at Austin AMPs. They don’t exist. The ladies here are all about taking as much of your money as they can, working as little as possible for it when they do and rushing you out the door as quickly as possible. You’re better off saving your money and making periodic trips to Dallas where you actually get a full hour of fun for your hard earned money. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Generally agree for first visits or high volume places. However, if you have a set of gals that you vibe and repeat with, they can treat you very well. I have 2 that go full 1 hour with me, including MSOG, BBBJ and BBFS (no CIP). None over $$, including house fee. Just a matter of finding the right match(es), in the sea of mediocrity, which takes time.

And no, I am not sharing. It took an investment in time and donations to reach this point. Do the work.
Yep, welcome to the Chinese level of service, where the goal is to extract as much money from you and get you out the door as quick as possible.

Time is irrelevant, whether it's 30m or 1h, the tips are the same.
L1: 40
L2: 80-100
L3: 140
Goal is to get L3 and not pay a penny over 200. They will try for more, you have to stand firm, they'll acquiesce because EOD, it's about the money to them. Rates only go up if you fold and pay them.

You're likely not going to get an hour, it's usually only like 25-35 min. If you want an actual massage, you need to go somewhere else, that's not what they're here to do.
First thing you need to learn about half hour and hour sessions at Austin AMPs. They don’t exist. The ladies here are all about taking as much of your money as they can, working as little as possible for it when they do and rushing you out the door as quickly as possible. You’re better off saving your money and making periodic trips to Dallas where you actually get a full hour of fun for your hard earned money. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
First the ladies in all amp are about making as much as they can. Duh. Second alot of places dont claim an hour. They just offer a service until you are finshed. Personally i have been shorted very rarely. If i am a regular i will comment to the mamasan. Doesnt happen again just be nice
Thanks for sharing. It really helps to know what more experienced folks have learned.
Second alot of places dont claim an hour. Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
Majority of places up north literally have a $60-70/hr sign in the lobby, but still rush you out the door. Bella's is a good example.
First the ladies in all amp are about making as much as they can. Duh. Second alot of places dont claim an hour. They just offer a service until you are finshed. Personally i have been shorted very rarely. If i am a regular i will comment to the mamasan. Doesnt happen again just be nice Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
Sounds like you work as either a promoter or operator for one by the likes of your comments. Duh!
You are reading things into it thar are not there. I am neither i go in expecting only a good maasage i am respectful and nice. Very seldom am i disappointed. Yes it happens. Some posted get disappointed if the fantasy they have in their mind when walking tgrough the door isnt fulfilled then they trssh the place on this forum. Personall i find the old fashion way works best. Being a regular at one place has led to pse with niw 3 different girl who have worked there. Only by being nice and respectful no additional $
I won't discount the idea that sometimes the chemistry happens and you get more than the average guy, but basically what we're saying is that stripper rules apply to these gals. They're here to hustle for the $, and if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile.
You are reading things into it thar are not there. I am neither i go in expecting only a good maasage i am respectful and nice. Very seldom am i disappointed. Yes it happens. Some posted get disappointed if the fantasy they have in their mind when walking tgrough the door isnt fulfilled then they trssh the place on this forum. Personall i find the old fashion way works best. Being a regular at one place has led to pse with niw 3 different girl who have worked there. Only by being nice and respectful no additional $ Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
Not sure your definition of PSE. It often varies by person or even geography. Go to an agency in NORCAL and you will find the preferred meaning of PSE.
Majority of places up north literally have a $60-70/hr sign in the lobby, but still rush you out the door. Bella's is a good example. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Hey man. This service isn't something that is discounted. If you don't have the money, you shouldn't be playing this game. I don't why you're targeting somebody's business, for example Bella's, it's sounding you're the owner of competing businesses. If you're not an owner, then leave them alone, or don't go if you can't afford paying for somebody to make you happy.
Hey man. This service isn't something that is discounted. If you don't have the money, you shouldn't be playing this game. I don't why you're targeting somebody's business, for example Bella's, it's sounding you're the owner of competing businesses. If you're not an owner, then leave them alone, or don't go if you can't afford paying for somebody to make you happy. Originally Posted by SleepyJoe
Not sure why you’re giving Glock shit about his comment. You’re response actually appears more strongly correlated with an AMP owner getting defensive and attacking another member’s comment because he mentioned the door fee of Bella’s / Helena’s. Why are you so sensitive? Are you trying to justify a $70 door fee?

You just joined this month and didn’t even write a legitimate review yet. And your comment on this thread appears to be defending some business interests you might be hiding. What’s your motive?
Hey man. This service isn't something that is discounted. If you don't have the money, you shouldn't be playing this game. I don't why you're targeting somebody's business, for example Bella's, it's sounding you're the owner of competing businesses. If you're not an owner, then leave them alone, or don't go if you can't afford paying for somebody to make you happy. Originally Posted by SleepyJoe
All I'm doing is countering Otis' statement that "alot of places dont claim an hour" by stating that several places do, but what the sign says doesn't matter anyway. It's about managing expectation

As for "targeting somebody's business", I'm not gonna shy away from giving my honest opinion as a consumer. My reviews are simple - I explain what happened with minimal "dear penthouse" flair. Sometimes it's funny. If there's a break between expectation and reality, I state it. That doesn't mean I'm blacklisting the place.

The point of this site is to collate and review these places, not kiss whore ass. If owners or providers want to be buttmad about a less than sterling review, they should get good. That's how capitalism works. If they want to blacklist me over a less than sterling review, it shows they're too big for their britches and that's an attitude that'll cost them $$$ in the long run.