Eros Debacle

Scheduled to see Mia Brazil on her seocnd day in Omaha . The appointment was set 2 days in advance and was confirmed by the booking agent .Upon researching , not much info was available . The only info was her tour dates and no reviews but booked the appointemnt anyway .

The night before the scheduled appointment the booking agent confirmed and gave me the location details . The booking agent texted early in the morning of the appointment and notified Mia was not available until the evening because of a missed flight .

This is strange because it was her second day in Omaha . I am probably not the only one getting a run around . I wanted to let the community know this is a possible fraud . The tour dates have now changed on Eros and puts her whole tour a day behind schedule .

https://www.eros.com/nebraska/files/7386525.htm?cat=1

202-643-4656

sexymiabrazil@gmail.com
I contacted her today and the agent told me she was arriving today and heading out tomorrow
Everything seemed to go well when contacting . It was a little weird when the appointment was confirmed and the location given the following evening. Only to get a cancel text the morning of the appointment .

Hobbyists that pay premium for providers are expecting a professional well managed experience . Eros has always provided that atmosphere but this is the exception. With no reviews on the provider . Its best to be cautious when giving out your personal information.
If I can’t find any info on a provider. I stay away! No matter how great her pictures look.
If I can’t find any info on a provider. I stay away! No matter how great her pictures look. Originally Posted by Titan01
That is the safest strategy. Eros generally has very professional providers. It will be interesting to read any reviews on this provider in the future .
Reviews are written the day after the lady leaves, so if she’s real tomorrow is when the reviews will be pouring in. She looks like Anna Kendrick.
  • vbhby
  • 05-18-2020, 05:49 PM
I can vouch for Mia. I saw her when she came to Virginia, and she's 100% real. I saw no reviews yet beforehand but still went on with the appointment. Her English isn't the very best, but we had fun!
Is she gfe friendly? What activities did you partake in? Just want to know before i pull the trigger on her.
I never met with Sofia due to a missed flight on her part . I do believe she has reviews .